Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I really can't u just stated wat I said and added if I couldn't sell them I would learn my lesson. Well I already knew that so...
sorry bout my last response but Im trying to say that you would do it if you could make the buck and that's cool.  But the community needs to stop giving these guys money.  If the took a beating on a few releases this reseller ******** would cool off and things would be easier for every one of us

Got my shipment notice from weekenddrop too today

only brokebois worrying about someone else paying an extra 50 bucks for convenience

like i really wanna be up at 7 in the morning hitting refresh on twitter trying to beat out a bunch of bots

Broke boys? Thats a stupid assumption.

Like saying only brainless morons would pay extra......wait for it....wait for it.... FOR A ******* SHOE!!!

But hey if you want to give away money to some loser *** shop that wants to jack up the price on you do you

50 dollars can go a long ways towards your local food bank or charity instead of in the pockets of some fat lazy slobs who are too lazy to find a job and work and so they got to take advantage of thirsty consumers and resell shoes.

And dont get big headed because the comments we post are never personal so nobody is worried about how or what you spend your money on.

Typing a comment takes as much effort as taking a sunday morning ****
If u support bots and pre ordering which are basically the same thing as paying an employee to lock down a pair the your condoning resellers and reselling shoes which has no business in this shoe game. No 3rd party should be needed beyond you and the shoe store your buying from. Jus my opinion tho.

Although I agree I also disagree. Resellers do have business in shoes, making money. But again I do agree with the last part
Resellers are not needed or wanted in the shoe game today. They eat up full size runs and cause folks to not be able to cop regularly and can't get the shoes unless they deal with some wannabe shoe hustler who has some sort of connect on the inside. Sneaker reselling is a new thing.

sneaker reselling aint a new thing i remember how iss prices were in 2001, still pricey. But i commend both you. Its a damn shame the rest of us "sneakerheads" on niketalk dont think like this and be this.

sorry bout my last response but Im trying to say that you would do it if you could make the buck and that's cool.  But the community needs to stop giving these guys money.  If the took a beating on a few releases this reseller ******** would cool off and things would be easier for every one of us
Agree with u but when u strike out at retail u gave 2 options ebay of local reseller. And if u really want the shoes there's not many other choices. So as much as I hate paying resell sometimes I have to.

Damn I can't even catch up with this thread after a day :lol:

Anyways waiting on some phone calls like yall.

I ended up with 9 raffles for my size and 2 for my girl's size.

Let's see how it goes. I don't expect to win at the locals unless they got hella size 11s .

sneaker reselling aint a new thing i remember how iss prices were in 2001, still pricey. But i commend both you. Its a damn shame the rest of us "sneakerheads" on niketalk dont think like this and be this.
Back in 2001 tho, what shoes were being re sold? I was in HS then I never saw anybody selling shoes. Selling other stuff, sure, but shoes? No. Must have been on a small scale. Def wasn't nothing like it is today.

Last edited:
It's not the dude selling a pair here and there, getting rid of some shoes they don't like or don't want anymore. It's the people buying up full size runs or buying sizes that don't fit them just to charge a outrageous price to the poor head that couldn't get his pair on RD. Those people don't even care about the shoes they just want to rip people off, those are the people I can't stand.
Anyway I hope everyone that wants these because they actually like them and want to wear them gets their pairs.

Last edited:
Lets face it

We have all resold kicks for more than they are worth

60 bucks more for convenience prior to release is worth it ESPECIALLY during the holidays

I have never preordered a shoe before and probably wont again

Still gunning for a second pair on RD thi

May LTE guide me :lol:

It's not the dude selling a pair here and there, getting rid of some shoes they don't like or don't want anymore. It's the people buying up full size runs or buying sizes that don't fit them just charge a outrageous price to the poor head that couldn't get his pair on RD. Those people don't even care about the shoes they just want to rip people off, those are the people I can't stand.
Anyway I hope everyone that wants these because they actually like them and want to wear them gets their pairs.
this

Lets face it

60 bucks more for convenience prior to release is worth it ESPECIALLY during the holidays

Not true, I've never sold a pair in my life and I never will.

Look what you started young man
laugh.gif

Back in 2001 tho, what shoes were being re sold? I was in HS then I never saw anybody selling shoes. Selling other stuff, sure, but shoes? No. Must have been on a small scale. Def wasn't nothing like it is today.
Dude just told u they were reselling sneakers in 2001. He's been on this site since 2006 I think he know wat he's talking about
Regardless reselling shoes IS NOTHING NEW.

Last edited:
Lets face it

No we haven't either.

If people are comfy paying extra for a shoe they really want because of issues prior to release day, I can understand.

But November 28, 2014 when the release of the Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared releases to the public. however, is NOT THE SHOE YOU SHOULD be paying resell for. Sorry, you are flat dumb if you do. Too many pairs are going for retail. I have 2 pairs (I know i am not paying retail for, less actually) and just got word of another raffle; that makes 3 pair.

Do your research or just wait for the ghost pairs at either 10am, 2pm, or 6pm per each store policy. Retail only for this shoe!

If people are comfy paying extra for a shoe they really want because of issues prior to release day, I can understand.

But November 28, 2014 when the release of the Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared releases to the public. however, is NOT THE SHOE YOU SHOULD be paying resell for. Sorry, you are flat dumb if you do. Too many pairs are going for retail. I have 2 pairs (I know i am not paying retail for, less actually) and just got word of another raffle; that makes 3 pair.

Do your research or just wait for the ghost pairs at either 10am, 2pm, or 6pm per each store policy. Retail only for this shoe!
good luck, resellers out in full force for these ready to scoop everything with their team

Back
Top Bottom