Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

It's not the dude selling a pair here and there, getting rid of some shoes they don't like or don't want anymore. It's the people buying up full size runs or buying sizes that don't fit them just to charge a outrageous price to the poor head that couldn't get his pair on RD. Those people don't even care about the shoes they just want to rip people off, those are the people I can't stand.
Anyway I hope everyone that wants these because they actually like them and want to wear them gets their pairs.

all of dis yes!

It's not the dude selling a pair here and there, getting rid of some shoes they don't like or don't want anymore. It's the people buying up full size runs or buying sizes that don't fit them just to charge a outrageous price to the poor head that couldn't get his pair on RD. Those people don't even care about the shoes they just want to rip people off, those are the people I can't stand.
Anyway I hope everyone that wants these because they actually like them and want to wear them gets their pairs.
I totally agree with this. But when will we also start blaming the people that buy from resellers as well as part of the problem?

Preach it homie

I totally agree with this. But when will we also start blaming the people that buy from resellers as well as part of the problem?
true too, but we can also blame nike for not making enough shoes or we can blame society for making us have all these first world problems or we can blame anything else in this world for our problems...

People need to not take it so seriously

It's leather and rubber people

Don't like resellers then don't buy from them

Strike out on a shoe because resellers copped a FSR

Move on to the next shoe

Or save that money towards something positive like a bill or just build a savings account etc...

No one likes the shady issues with stores I totally get it

But it's not the end of the world if you don't get a shoe lol

Plus there is a small percentage of people complaining about FSR goin to resellers

That would snag a FSR themselves if able lol

same here...
Us New Yorkers, always a struggle for some shoes
frown.gif
I hate this ****

Every shoe I collect/buy is a memory to me know matter how I got it. Even if most of this yrs collection I haven't even worn. I will someday. Its the time, push, motivation, and work that makes it worth it all. IMO it makes me appreciate the value of it.

true too, but we can also blame nike for not making enough shoes or we can blame society for making us have all these first world problems or we can blame anything else in this world for our problems...
What?

Look, all I'm saying is if people would hold out and make it a tough sell for resellers, they'd stop. I've seen it in my area. A lot of people around me don't have the money to pay these resellers so what they've started to do is just move onto the next release if they miss out. Resellers are struggling out here. They've slowed down and it's not as bad as it was post Concord.  

Repped we can blame a number of things other than resellers. Like I said if I could cop 20 dbs I would. Problem is I can't but I don't hate on the next man for doing so.

Last edited:
Back in 2001 tho, what shoes were being re sold? I was in HS then I never saw anybody selling shoes. Selling other stuff, sure, but shoes? No. Must have been on a small scale. Def wasn't nothing like it is today.
Dude just told u they were reselling sneakers in 2001. He's been on this site since 2006 I think he know wat he's talking about
Regardless reselling shoes IS NOTHING NEW.

01 iss had some 99 4 and 2000 V few sizes and laneys that nobody wanted so they were up. small selection nothing like it is today. the spike came around 2002-2005 when oreos hit 399! i copped a size 13 and remeber selling 2001 foam pro b on this site that i copped around 05-06 size 10.5 ds. Solesavage was a marketplace mod then :lol: those foam pro b were 399 too, i sold em for 320 here. point is these kiddos are ******* up this copping for people who been doing it long before...and then the nerve of these new age beasts taking advantage of something that was lowkey...cmon yall lil kids are hustling men? outta here lil b go to school and hop over to the ymca, when you 16 get a radioshack 9-5 like i did when i was 16 and copped those jordan xviii black blues in 2003 when everybody was hating them

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my weekenddrop confirmation... expected delivery is tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Ordered on the 12th and I'm located in NJ

Yeah I guess they get some of the blame, but a lot of the time I think they are almost being forced to buy from the resellers. If someone really wants a shoe but they strike out on RD because resellers bought up all the stock, their only chance to get the shoe is from a reseller. And round and round it goes.
I know there just shoes and people should move on if they strike out but sometimes it's just no that easy for people.

Yes.

I wish Nike would make the AJ line always available and we didn't have to wait for retro releases every so years. I know this would cause saturation and would hurt its appeal since they might become ubiquitous but I think its getting out of control. I wish JB would address the reseller market in some manner.

I can't front. I used to pay for my sneaker habit by reselling the **** out of kicks back when SB's just started out. A career and hobbies don't leave me with time for scavenging and re-selling. it's all about luck and connects for me now.

I haven't bought a pair of J's since the Mars IV many moons ago, but please believe come hell or high water, I'm getting two pairs of these bad boys.

Back
Top Bottom