Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Will I be able to get my pair without my raffle ticket? My wallet was stolen. I still have my ID and the voicemail from the store.

You might want to ask the store manager this week

Numbers on these?

one million

man got a size 12 and wear 11 --smh--girl in front of me took the 11.5 for her uncle. anyone know what time is the online release? thanks in advance

They didn't have 10.5's?

Just got my guaranteed ticket from greenbriar mall...very easy...told yall atlanta boys to go there

They were scared

Man what a easy cop. Walked in through the mall in the side where footlocker was at was third in line and got my ticket...I avoided the big line and the manager was chill about it because she "didn't want to get cold" I feel bad for everyone outside that was there camping but hey its all part of the game. Now just gotta grab my pair on the 28th.

do you guys think that there is a good chance to get those online? i already made accounts for finish line, nike, foot locker and champs. i will open all those online shops at 7:55am and well, then i will wait. will i get mine or do i need a good amount of luck? 

do you guys think that there is a good chance to get those online? i already made accounts for finish line, nike, foot locker and champs. i will open all those online shops at 7:55am and well, then i will wait. will i get mine or do i need a good amount of luck? 
very good chance

where are you located? if you're in socal...try CHamps and sign up for all the online Shiekh codes. It's a few  dozen pages back

Also the west end mall in Atlanta was an easy cop for guaranteed tickets..some guys came from there to greenbriar to double up...said it was only 30 people at the west end.

i live on long island, almost nyc. ok i will do so, thanks.

and wow this forum is so much nicer to people than hype beast lmao

anybody in the ATL think they will still have tix around noon? im crossing my fingers cause that will be the earliest ill be able to get to Champs...

View media item 1272793
Got to my local mall bout 7:30, Champs started at 8. There was already bout 150 people there but everyone got their tickets, I also grabbed a GS for my daughter. Then Footlocker was doing theirs at 9 so everyone lined up again.. At first mall security was saying people who got a ticket at Champs wasn't getting another. Everyone stayed anyway and ate again.. Got to double up. Just waiting for Friday to pick em up!

Back
Top Bottom