Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

It's quiet in the Bay Area Shiekhs. I have the same solano mall code but I haven't heard much from my Bay Area people's. I hope more pop up before the raffle ends tonight.

ATL is heavy in this thread
laugh.gif
I'm def passing
I asked my sis to get me ticket cuz she stay in the A and I'm going there soon as I get back on fri, but she said you probly better off in Macon and I'm glad I took her advice.

Oh you meant cuz everyone in atl will have these on lol

Last edited:
Good to see people in here joining the pizza party with their guaranteed tickets.  Try not to overeat fellas, but I guess multiple pairs for personal stock is way way WAY better than seeing those resellers with trunk full of boxes.

I asked my sis to get me ticket cuz she stay in the A and I'm going there soon as I get back on fri, but she said you probly better off in Macon and I'm glad I took her advice.

Oh you meant cuz everyone in atl will have these on lol

That :lol: everyone in ATL will be rocking these and whatever the DTLR mannequin has on with them

It's still a game time decision though cause I might be rockin em too :nerd:

That :lol: everyone in ATL will be rocking these and whatever the DTLR mannequin has on with them

It's still a game time decision though cause I might be rockin em too :nerd:

If you like them, you might as well cop. Just don't wear them right away if you are concerned about everyone rockin them.

Line at the villa where I'm waiting for tickets View media item 1272787
That's the villa on Kensington ave right? I got the bred 11s from them but I couldn't get my sz 12 because they always hold size 12s for themselves. The literally never have size 12s available for the customers so I settled for a size 13 but I eventually traded it for my size 12. Long story short, I don't **** with that villa because they're shady.

That's the villa on Kensington ave right? I got the bred 11s from them but I couldn't get my sz 12 because they always hold size 12s for themselves. The literally never have size 12s available for the customers so I settled for a size 13 but I eventually traded it for my size 12. Long story short, I don't **** with that villa because they're shady.
Whenever I've waited I've got mines bred1's ,blacktoe 1's and shadows hopefully I get mines supposed to be a lot of pairs

Drive all the way to HOH palisades mall in west nyack,ny they wanna tell me the tickets aren't guaranteed.... WHAT.

Dudes keep saying citysole is fake :lol:

The salt

I guess you didn't know that Nike sends out their shipment to their stores like footlocker 2 weeks early :lol:

Back
Top Bottom