Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I remember him saying he doesnt review fakes, i think he just has a connect with nike and they send him stuff to review kind of like how they brought in a bunch of youtubers to check out the new materials for jordans next year
6exfg5y.gif

I am just a creature of habit and I managed to get all my sneakers through the first come first serve process. I was crafty, never wait in line wait on the side and wait for them to open the doors and then rush in the front when the doors opened and people crowded, it worked every time for me.
Oh. So you're one of the reasons why they switched to raffles and tickets in the first place...

Oh. So you're one of the reasons why they switched to raffles and tickets in the first place...
No I'm not, I use to be able to walk in early and get my sneakers.

Made it so you had to do that in order to pay retail price and maintain to your collection. I'm all about adding to my collection (WITHOUT PAYING RESELLERS PRICE), survival of the fittest. Don't come at me blame the hypebeast who ignited this new wave of resellers.

Last edited:
Just entered champs raffle and SP is tuesday. Hopefully Sheiks comes through before 5pm tomorrow so I don't have to keep phone on me at work.

I haven't physically went to a store on Black Friday since the BC-III, and those pairs were held for me.
After the Concord drop I went 100% online (for Retros.)
:nerd:

I have a feeling I could be successful online but I can't take that chance with these. I will cruise around the spot I'm coppin and as soon as I see one soul inline I'm parking and falling inn.

Relying on my Mother to scoop me a pair. This is awkward. Friday im working yo, so lets hope she gets lucky cos I need these ****

Put 3 more tickets in Champs today. Would be nice to score from there but I was like 290 something on the list from what it looked like 
mean.gif

This release is gettin hectic. 

Just want everyone to flourish. 

Friend just got called for Footlocker Santa Anita (I know I read a post that said they called yesterday too).

Last edited:
totally missed out on footaction/locker giving out tickets on these... Might actually have to do some hunting for these.
Idk what part of the Bronx you're in, but I was told by the FNL employees that the one on Fordham Road is doing their raffle Tuesday and Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom