Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Im so anxious for this release man. what are my chances of copping these if i have succeeded in copping the KD gold medal 7s, 3 pairs of black/whiet 1s, 2 pairs of grey toe 13s, and 1 pair of hologram 13s?

Last edited:
Idk what part of the Bronx you're in, but I was told by the FNL employees that the one on Fordham Road is doing their raffle Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'm in Soundview/Parkchester but good looking on the info... might just make that trip over to Fordham... I expect that place to be hectic come friday lol

Im so anxious for this release man. what are my chances of copping these if i have succeeded in copping the KD gold medal 7s, 3 pairs of black/whiet 1s, 2 pairs of grey toe 13s, and 1 pair of hologram 13s?
This upcoming release will trump all those.  Just keep doing what you've been doing and just roll with what happens.  I'm guessing you've never experienced a 'timed out' message or "error add to cart" message before...

EDIT: Thought you were talking about buying online. My bad...

Hopefully you've went around are got your raffle tickets.  More in demand for these than any of those previous rreleasesyou mentioned, thats for sure.  Black Infrared 6s is probably 2nd most anticipated release of the year.

EDIT part 2: See? read some of the posts here and you'll notice there are people who don't regularly buy sneakers who are out hunting for these (nothing wrong with that, it just shows how much demand there is for these).

Last edited:
I need to eat im 1/1 this year on release I've copped. (Only wanted these and WTKD). I MUST EAT ON THESE

So sh
So Shiekhs emails to winners go out tomorrow?
They usually send out emails a day after the raffle is over.  But with how everything is so erratic,  best bet is to keep coming back here to this thread and read what others are posting. When emails start getting sent out this thread gets somewhat active.

Anyone know if NDC will release these at $170 like the grey toe 13's?
Most likely it'll be $185.  No way Nike will screw up 3 times with pricing on a super anticipated release. (1st mistake = Jeter 1s first release; 2nd mistake = 13s).  Those 13s weren't even worth $185 anyways...

Most likely it'll be $185.  No way Nike will screw up 3 times with pricing on a super anticipated release. (1st mistake = Jeter 1s first release; 2nd mistake = 13s).  Those 13s weren't even worth $185 anyways...
yeah it was still nice with the free shipping.  I doubled up on the 13's with the other pair being from finishline and it was $25 more expensive for the second pair.

i would normally double up on this pair, but please, just 1. Just one email confirmation from Shiek please. Thats all this boy wants for Christmas. I don't need anything.

This upcoming release will trump all those.  Just keep doing what you've been doing and just roll with what happens.  I'm guessing you've never experienced a 'timed out' message or "error add to cart" message before...

EDIT: Thought you were talking about buying online. My bad...

Hopefully you've went around are got your raffle tickets.  More in demand for these than any of those previous rreleasesyou mentioned, thats for sure.  Black Infrared 6s is probably 2nd most anticipated release of the year.

EDIT part 2: See? read some of the posts here and you'll notice there are people who don't regularly buy sneakers who are out hunting for these (nothing wrong with that, it just shows how much demand there is for these).
well i did manage to cop the cigar 6s which were somewhat limited and hyped. then i copped the carmine 6s and concord lows, which are similar to these. high in demand but also high in production. idk, still kind of nervous for this even though i got bots for each website

well i did manage to cop the cigar 6s which were somewhat limited and hyped. then i copped the carmine 6s and concord lows, which are similar to these. high in demand but also high in production. idk, still kind of nervous for this even though i got bots for each website
Uhhh well, now we know how you got all those releases.

having an ATC bot is nothing to be ashamed of. damn near everybody used it in the DB 8 thread
Not disagreeing with that.  Just one of the many many many many reasons the shoe game is messed up these days.  Bots destroyed the online reservation process and online purchasing process.  But hey, to each their own.

Friend just got called for Footlocker Santa Anita (I know I read a post that said they called yesterday too).
Dope!
Yeah they called me yesterday

Was surprised to say the least hearing that Santa Anita mall is suspicoso

I'm hoping I'll luck out with the two tickets I have in hand.  Worse come to worse, just go into Brooklyn on Wednesday and try to cop em early

Who gon stop me huh???
laugh.gif

If you got all those releases, I'd say you'll be fine. I put this up there with the concord XI lows/carmines in terms of hype and supply. You have to keep in mind, some people don't like the infrared on these and they did recently release some "black/infrared" 6's so these might not necessarily be on everyone's radar. I think if you could get all those, then you'll be fine. Plus, some people will be focusing on other things on black friday like TV deals or other more value that can be had for $200 that morning. You're just anxious because you really want them and it's not knowing 100% (even if you're probably 95%) that is the killer. Trust your bots, but enter some raffles if it's still possible.

Back
Top Bottom