Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I prefer the chaos of the first come first serve technique. Not this raffle (pick my friends) business they are doing now. I got the Air Jordan Concords in the blistering cold by sheer running and managing to jump over the people who unfortunately fell from the ice and water of the snow by trying to get to the stores before everyone else when the mall opened. I use to love that rush and the sheer satisfaction of walking out knowing you earned your prized shoe that you always wanted. This raffle sh*t and online business are all set-ups to me and make the valued customer like myself frustrated. And I refuse to give money to re-sellers who purposely bought the shoe to sell back to me at the double the retail price because the logic in that, for me the consumer, is just foolish.

Man whut ???? Sitcho *** down, nobody want to go through that trash for some shoes. This ain't a damn playground obstacle course, go do a damn marathon if you want a rush.

I prefer the chaos of the first come first serve technique. Not this raffle (pick my friends) business they are doing now. I got the Air Jordan Concords in the blistering cold by sheer running and managing to jump over the people who unfortunately fell from the ice and water of the snow by trying to get to the stores before everyone else when the mall opened. I use to love that rush and the sheer satisfaction of walking out knowing you earned your prized shoe that you always wanted. This raffle sh*t and online business are all set-ups to me and make the valued customer like myself frustrated. And I refuse to give money to re-sellers who purposely bought the shoe to sell back to me at the double the retail price because the logic in that, for me the consumer, is just foolish.

I nominate this post for biggest buffoon of the year at NT.

so much ridiculousness. You can't possibly be that old to have MJ memories.

Seems like my local Niketown is doing a 1 day raffle on a weekday (Monday). Pretty rough.

Last edited:
Wow so looks like Niketowns are doing away with RSVPs huh? 1 less option for me now on legend blues..
I had mixed feeling about that too.  Happy that the bots won't be eating up the reservations, but opening it up for backdoor selling/distribution/favoritism.  

Closing one door and opening another, huh Nike...?

I had mixed feeling about that too.  Happy that the bots won't be eating up the reservations, but opening it up for backdoor selling/distribution/favoritism.  

So you think that pairs weren't going out the backdoor even with rsvp

Wow so looks like Niketowns are doing away with RSVPs huh? 1 less option for me now on legend blues..

Yea man good point. But hopefully for holiday release stock is plentiful so won't too bad of a problem. I'm near nikeSF. It's not mercer lol...only thing the drive for me is 35-45 mins but can always make a day out of it....

Just got 6 more raffles at champs today. Combine that with 7 raffles from FTL and FTA, Shiekh codes and online I should be able to get a pair. If not then I don't know what to think Lol

So you think that pairs weren't going out the backdoor even with rsvp
Oh no, they definitely were, no denying that.  Raffle system just makes it easier for stores to do it I think, compared to when Nike Twitter (i'm guessing) allocated the number of spots to the number of shoes the store you're trying to RSVP for received. 

Just got 6 more raffles at champs today. Combine that with 7 raffles from FTL and FTA, Shiekh codes and online I should be able to get a pair. If not then I don't know what to think Lol

Stay positive bro! I got another 4 raffle tickets today aswell plus 4 more for wifey. I feel you if we cant manage to get a pair after all this work we put in then I dont know what to say anymore lol dont trip bro well get a call or email from Shiekh!

Last edited:
So, are all these dudes that  have rsvp killer , murderer , slayer  in their names gonna change it  now ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Stay positive bro! I got another 4 raffle tickets today aswell plus 4 more for wifey. I feel you if we cant manage to get a pair after all this work we put in then I dont know what to say anymore lol dont trip bro well get a call or email from Shiekh!

True True I'm getting 2 more with my co worker during lunch tomorrow and that should be it haha.

Yeah even though it's a super GR. the demand is so high it doesn't seem like it.

If I can get a lot of pairs I'll make sure we all eat (size 10)

Back
Top Bottom