Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Nike always makes B grades.

Anything stamped "B" is just official.
laugh.gif

Weekend Drop pair production date for me size 10 is 06/11/14.good luck to everyone.
Now need to focus on the red penny 1s

Just talked to a FA manager and he said they have enough for two rounds of raffles... To bad hype beast and resellers will eat up the first round... These days it's how much bread you got and what manager's you know... Glad I fall in both categories! 8)

About to just look for them early, because it is hella ratchet out this way, and I got no time for the bs and brown nosing to get some shoes.  They're dope and I seen them in person, but I'm not feeling the ticket system.

its cray how the bay area Shiek codes were never posted. i passed by the store today and there it was, but its obviously too late to enter em.

theres hella bay area, CA folks up in here.. thers no sharing up around here it seems. ive had more NTers from out of state help me more than locals.. sad but understandable here in the Bay.

still havnt been able to confirm that ima be eating that pizza tho come fri. :smh:

Bruh i was at Fair oaks lol, where in the champs line was u? i was rockin a black red nike hoody
I was at fair oaks yesterday too I was number 12 in line and walked away with nothing. Ole girl in front of me got the last size 8 talk about pissed

Just got the call from Footlocker Sherman Oaks!

Size 10

Last edited:
its cray how the bay area Shiek codes were never posted. i passed by the store today and there it was, but its obviously too late to enter em.

theres hella bay area, CA folks up in here.. thers no sharing up around here it seems. ive had more NTers from out of state help me more than locals.. sad but understandable here in the Bay.

still havnt been able to confirm that ima be eating that pizza tho come fri.
mean.gif
its that every man for themselves mentaility.

sooner or later these shiekhs raffle will be on sale on the local craigslist ad. probably want 1 dollar gift to they paypal account.

Whelp mad NikeATL tweeted that raffle is tomorrow lol. Dang that one day short notice sign up tho

Will grab a couple of tix tomorrow.

Anyone in the A did they did sign ups today to?

Also I guess RSVP is dead.

Guess they will be Switching over to ATC services. Unless they already provide both services

i don't know about that life. Not into paying someone to pay. I have enough crap i throw money at!!! Lmao.

No shade at those who do use'em its a cold world we gotta grind how we gotta grind.

Back
Top Bottom