Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Missed both my calls and they left me voicemails. Called them back and they confirmed I won. Damn that's tough for stores that skip you if you miss the call :/

GOD IS GOOD MY INFRARED FAM!

Just called back and my pair is still reserved. Blessss. 
nthat.gif

Went 3/5 on raffles + 1 guaranteed ticket. Keeping 2 pairs for myself and letting the other 2 pairs go for retail to a couple ppl I know legit wanted a pair but didn't win any raffles

Got the call from FTL sherman oaks. 2/12.. Need 2 moar. Anyone know what time FTL Beverly Hills opens up on Friday and starts handling raffle winners? Cause Sherman oaks said they open around 8 AM but wont start till handling raffle winners till 10.. I got work from 12-6 X____X
sounds like some stores are still calling. my phone is charged and ready. still 0/18 :stoneface:

Sonuvamotherf

wow..........I called about 10 major places in Nyc, 7 of them ARE ALL DOING RAFFLES. Raffles are basically done

niketown nyc
ftl 34th
mos qcm and flushing
champs rfm
finishline--not sure
*****---what?
sports authority NO

2 didnt pick up

lady said try ndc.

View media item 1274599

NDC !!!!

What now?

1 said call back

This is effed beyond belief.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently 0/7...waiting on on Shiekh to email me.

After that is my 6 champs ticket.

*crosses finger* sucks when you don't have a connect

0/18? dude...talk about hard times...
between my friend, his brother, another friend, my wife, and me. no good man.....

0/5 HOH Santa Anita

0/5 FNL Santa Anita

0/5 Footaction Santa Anita

0/3 HOH, FNL, FA Montebello

Now waiting Shiekh and a hailmary phone call. Otherwise, see you all online at 430am PST! lol.

Sonuvamotherf

wow..........I called about 10 major places in Nyc, 7 of them ARE ALL DOING RAFFLES. Raffles are basically done

niketown nyc
ftl 34th
mos qcm and flushing
champs rfm
finishline--not sure
*****---what?
sports authority NO

2 didnt pick up

lady said try ndc.

NDC !!!!

What now?

1 said call back

This is effed beyond belief.
I would have lost my mind if some person from another company just brushed me off and said try NDC

Lol never got sick off not being able to get a shoe. Only shoe id probably somewhat get mad for missing is a black cement iv retro with durabuck and nike air

funny thing is some of these places are saying they are getting "big" shipments?

Yall are right, chop it on the phone or in person and they are lying to you with a straight face. :smh:

maybe a smirk after you leave

Back
Top Bottom