Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

when will people learn man... these will be had by all who want...

Last edited:
How does one even go to 38 stores?
laugh.gif

Has the van of families returned? Lol
Cardiac Arrest.

help me .

Not to be pocket watching but that's over a stack with 12 pair. What u plan to do with all them........

I know u aginst reselling cause u was going hard on em in the WTL thread.

oh they are all for me

lol pocket watching

but all 9 or more pairs are for me and wont be for sale

i may use a pair or 2 for trade bait though

but regardless all pairs are for me

and yea its over a stack but its not really all that serious but im fortunate enough to have a good job

mind you im buyin knick foams tomorrow

so its a rather expensive week lol thankfully i actually get paid on friday to counter balance it

if it is that bad, that's when you make a call to corporate. or even Nike.

i think Shiekh have the most legitimate raffle. from what i understand, nothing is controlled at the store level. go online, enter code, system emails you if you are a winner. store gets printout. you go buy the shoes.

This will be the new process for Kicks USA in 2015 for us east coast kids.

sure there might be people who strike out but that's not going to do much good for people picking 14 pairs to resell. this is going to be a huge release to make people happy before they get crushed by the december releases 

South Jersey. HOH Cherry Hill raffle over with missed out

I figured. I kno they're kinda shady down there but next time hit your NT fam up 1st, more than likely you would've got these for retail plus shipping. No need to panic on GRs, these will be an easy retail cop.

Captain Sneakerhead won't help you with nothing. He'll just make fun of you for being from South Jersey.

...I kid.

Captain's a good dude. And yes, hit up NT fam first. I have some extra pairs too. No need to pay a ridiculous "pre sale" price for a GR of this size.

Ape that's foul fam, don't be mad at me because you live in the Philly section of NJ :rofl: :rofl: ... but I might have too hit you up for one of those extra pairs :nerd: .. gotta take care of myself, my bro, his wife, and my nephew :x :smh:

Update: Champs came through for my friend for a size 9.5. Now we are 1/18 between my friends and I. Struck out on my size 12 unless Sheikh comes through.

Been wanting this shoe since I was in high school. Went to the shoe store every day to look at it but couldn't afford it. Missed out on earlier releases because I was focused on my studies and work. You will be mine on release day!

STILL TRYING TO FIND A PLACE DOING RAFFLES TODAY.. I THINK MOST PLACES ENDED YETERDAY

You probably awready checked but I would check with your local Champs. At my local mall FTL,FTA did they're Raffle's last Monday & Tuesday,

but Champs in the same mall was doing they're 1 week later Yesterday and today.

Only reason I did not do raffle for this release is getting to the store on Black Friday.  MOA will be a mother ******.

Back
Top Bottom