Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm 8 for 38 and stores are still doing calls today and tomorrow so for those who haven't locked, don't give up yet.

XQSLyaD.jpg

Seen these in person along with the Infra23 XX9's at my local Champs. XX9's they O'rite, These Blk Infrareds VI's they are actually ok, ,lot nicer than the 

2010 Blk/Varsity red and Infrared pack pairs. Material similar to the Blk Friday Bred IV's that released 2 years ago, but a slight better than them.

South Jersey. HOH Cherry Hill raffle over with missed out

By the way...if you missed entering the raffle, then disregard this, but Cherry Hill is still doing calls...I just got called less than 60 seconds ago. They have like 400 calls to make, so be patient.

Only reason I did not do raffle for this release is getting to the store on Black Friday.  MOA will be a mother ******.
Not sure about the Mid and East coast, but here in the west coast most stores and Malls been changing they're Blk Friday shopping day to 

Thanks giving night rather than Friday morning. But still by entering raffles and picking your shoe up on Friday yea might be allot of people still

but your shoe is yours awready just gotta wait in-line too pay. I never pick my raffle winning shoe up tel later in the evening.

Never pick up first thing in the morning that way I avoid all the early thirsters waiting around like crows and mag pies lol.

Is shiek still giving out codes for jordan releases? Last time i went to a couple stores they said they did not have any! Im in the bay area !

Is shiek still giving out codes for jordan releases? Last time i went to a couple stores they said they did not have any! Im in the bay area !

Yes they still do but Ended Sunday Night at 11:59pm for these

Last edited:
roylee0484 roylee0484 I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THEM.. CALLED THEM AFTER YOUR POST AND GOT THE SAME.. I WONDER IF ITS GUARENTEED TICKETS SINCE THEYRE DOING IT A SPECIFIC TIME

Not sure about the Mid and East coast, but here in the west coast most stores and Malls been changing they're Blk Friday shopping day to 
Thanks giving night rather than Friday morning. But still by entering raffles and picking your shoe up on Friday yea might be allot of people still
but your shoe is yours awready just gotta wait in-line too pay. I never pick my raffle winning shoe up tel later in the evening.
Never pick up first thing in the morning that way I avoid all the early thirsters waiting around like crows and mag pies lol.

THIS.

The nike outlet i work at is opening at 6pm on thursday

Last edited:
Hello Everyone , I'm new to the board.

I want to let everyone know that I just got a call from Niketown NYC that I won and secured a pair.

Good Luck to all in the NYC area that took part of raffle.

Welcome to NT my man.
Glad to see you eating.
Enjoy your pair.

Hello Everyone , I'm new to the board.

I want to let everyone know that I just got a call from Niketown NYC that I won and secured a pair.

Good Luck to all in the NYC area that took part of raffle.
Congrats and welcome to the board

My local FL do not follow the call back procedure on FL unlocked. Since I didn't get a call between last Wednesday and yesterday I assumed I didn't win a pair. Just got the call about 20 minutes ago saying I won :nthat:. Hope yall saved me a seat and slice at the pizza party :D.

View media item 1275593

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom