Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just a heads up for those in the area, Sheikh at Main Place (Santa Ana) just emailed me.

That's two purrrrssss!

How can I be the captain of this pizza party and I still don't have a pair on lock :frown:

ZW64x2b.jpg

no no no...ive been here since page 1

its serious now...

cV5tIJR.gif

dont wake up on Friday like this from ODing on that turkey and Hennessy bruh

bloodshot-eyes.gif

Got that alarm already set lol...

Or else...

Gonna have turkey leftover instead of pizza :\

Crenshaw Plaza size 9.5 email from Shiek

Northridge Kids FL and Topanga Kids FL made their call also. Got two size 5y's for my girl.

pizza-django-unchained-calvin-candie-iauX2m751jxEQ

Yeaaahh boiiiieee!!! Got that call from Eblens (Holyoke MA) and they had me a sz10. Best part is I had myself a half of a fine pizza for dinner tonight, too.

If Champs or SportsStuff calls and any other Western MA sz10s wanna eat, I'll gladly help ya out to some of your own personal...

pizza-deion-sanders-stuffed-crust-ToMjGpPEXUqQkhGP10k

Last edited:
The guy at Finish Line (Topanga) told me the window is between 8-9am for winners to pick up and after 9am it's to be offered to the general public. Figured those who didn't win can go and wait because that's damn early and you know these cats who won also won at multiple locations.

@harryho I thought they would've pushed the pickup window a bit later because it's not the normal Saturday release and a lot of people have work on Black Friday. Malls do open earlier. I think some are even open on Thanksgiving
mean.gif
Good call. I didn't think about that the mall would be open earlier. Still gonna be mad chaos. I better plan to go around 8 or 9am. It's going to be rough for me as I have a leg injury. Parking is going to be insane!

Last edited:

The guy at Finish Line (Topanga) told me the window is between 8-9am for winners to pick up and after 9am it's to be offered to the general public. Figured those who didn't win can go and wait because that's damn early and you know these cats who won also won at multiple locations.
9am?? that's ridiculous!

Wtf....they tripping

Won a pair at shiehks in parks mall in Arlington tx. Was the only raffle I entered so I got lucky I guess.

Wait... They told me that they did raffles last week when I came Saturday/Sunday.
So are they calling those people? or were they doing raffles yesterday too?

They were handing out the raffle tickets LAST WEEK.. Monday and Tuesday. I thought i lost because I didnt get a call until JUST NOW. And NO ONE from the Bay Area posted anything about it, so I was chuckin it up as a lost, then BOOM they just barely calling.

Phx area.. Got my ticket from FNL and it's a guaranteed pair, not no raffle BS. Only confusing thing was I got there 5 minutes after opening and they said sizes 8.5 to 10.5 were unavailable, wtf? Are they holding out on 5 sizes completely? Damn

harryho harryho Yeah, Valley Fair in my area is open from 6PM on Thanksgiving till 10PM on Black Friday. I feel bad for my homegirl that has work on Thanksgiving night :smh:

They were handing out the raffle tickets LAST WEEK.. Monday and Tuesday. I thought i lost because I didnt get a call until JUST NOW. And NO ONE from the Bay Area posted anything about it, so I was chuckin it up as a lost, then BOOM they just barely calling.

What mall called you? I got two tickets at hiltop but no call.

Back
Top Bottom