Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Wow lost hope, got the call for my 13 just now 
pimp.gif
 now I can rest easy on vacation  

They were handing out the raffle tickets LAST WEEK.. Monday and Tuesday. I thought i lost because I didnt get a call until JUST NOW. And NO ONE from the Bay Area posted anything about it, so I was chuckin it up as a lost, then BOOM they just barely calling.
Gotcha. I thought they may have done another set of raffles for some reason.
It was weird for me, for them to do the raffle two weeks early.
Thanks for the clarification.
GL. Hopefully a couple of the other stores hit me up tomorrow.

No email from Shiekh. Anyone get calls from Tyler Mall's FTL in Riverside, CA? Champs should be calling tomorrow im guessing

Just seen the shoe and it's :pimp: , pics don't really do it justice. It's not as pink as the ones I have seen on some pics, def looks better than th white infrared. Can't wait! :pimp:

The guy at Finish Line (Topanga) told me the window is between 8-9am for winners to pick up and after 9am it's to be offered to the general public. Figured those who didn't win can go and wait because that's damn early and you know these cats who won also won at multiple locations.
Lmao wtf they barely open at 8 am so you only have 1 hour? I'm happy I didn't win there

it means the mall only draws one number.... the winning ticket number serves as the first person in line and everybody behind them is a winner for instance #50 is drawn so 50 is 1st in line, #51 is second, etc.....
i know what it means and its ******ed

Every year about this time I wish NIKE would do preorders about 5-6 mos out.
I'm not worried about taking an L, I'd just like that option.
:nerd:

Lmao wtf they barely open at 8 am so you only have 1 hour? I'm happy I didn't win there

Most malls open at mignight but stores open at different times. Sheikh store i called just now opens at 7am so pickup window is 7am-1pm.

GOT A CALL FROM NTNY!!!!! THANK GAWD… "IM GOIN' EAT" :lol: IM 1/2 AT THIS POINT AND ILL TRY FOR ONE MORE UNLESS I GET A CALL FROM MODELLS

Back
Top Bottom