Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Are people out of their damn minds..... WTF

View media item 1276213

141088-Tyreese-nope-backs-away-gif-Im-vg8o.gif

When da f did they change the raffle entry process?? I usually always enter on Tuesday and they tellin me it ended Sunday smh they always do lame stuff for blk Friday n Christmas releases smh guess I'm assed out

Got the email from Shiekh for pair #2...

Now I don't have to worry about an online cop come Friday...

Good luck to everybody still looking...

Do these run big or true to size? Curious b/c I got a 11.5 when the pack released years back and I could have worn a sz. 11. I have a 10.5 on lock and wanted to be sure how they run. Don't wanna disrespect my toes lol

oh shoot!  Niketown Roosevelt Field just called me, p/u time sucks 8am-10am at least have a pair locked down so far!

1st raffle i ever hit in my life! 

Do these run big or true to size? Curious b/c I got a 11.5 when the pack released years back and I could have worn a sz. 11. I have a 10.5 on lock and wanted to be sure how they run. Don't wanna disrespect my toes lol

A half size big bro

A lot of people are saying TTS.  Some are saying go down 1/2 size. One person said it's in between sizes, like a 1/4 size smaller than your true size. In other words, there hasn't been a clear cut answer with these unlike the other 6s from this year.

Last edited:
Damn man I came in here happy that I won a raffle but when I look at posts of NT fam that missed out I know that could've been me. and I would've been so f-ing salted. :I Stay on it homies, there will b a few unclaimed pairs around Friday.

Back
Top Bottom