Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I missed out on all of the raffles in LA... I'm slightly upset I don't have a pair on lock this shoe means a lot to me (year I was born).

Anyways, if any of you #NT brethren come across an 11.5-12 or you're letting one go for close to retail, please hit me up with info. Or if any of you know of a spot that has a a pair in the LA area I would appreciate that info too.

Its been a long time since I've had to chase a shoe. :frown: :smh

Anyone know the what the pick up window is for Nike Dallas? I know the starting time is 8am but I forgot the ending. I have to drive to footaction at a different mall as well that day so I need to plan ahead.  

I guess my lil man heard me talkin bout needing 2 pairs enough with the last couple releases. He was flipping through my Eastbay catalog and found a shoe he liked.. He says, "I want 2 pairs of these, like you." :lol: He's only 3 but he's had Js since he was born, starting with the jersey onesie set and crib kicks..

A half size big bro

A lot of people are saying TTS.  Some are saying go down 1/2 size. One person said it's in between sizes, like a 1/4 size smaller than your true size. In other words, there hasn't been a clear cut answer with these unlike the other 6s from this year.
The answer(s) I expected lol. I'm hopeful it will work out for me ok. If not I will try and hunt down a sz 11 to try and swap. I've been sneaking 10.5s here lately though.

I missed out on all of the raffles in LA... I'm slightly upset I don't have a pair on lock this shoe means a lot to me (year I was born).

Anyways, if any of you #NT brethren come across an 11.5-12 or you're letting one go for close to retail, please hit me up with info. Or if any of you know of a spot that has a a pair in the LA area I would appreciate that info too.

Its been a long time since I've had to chase a shoe.
frown.gif
:smh
I'm sure there's someone here that can lend a hand.

Millenium Shoes will have them as FCFS on Friday there in LA, their instagram is @millenniumshoes  and lists their locations.  Online is always an option too, plus unclaimed pairs.

Last edited:
champs just called me so currently 10 for 12

dunno if my friends got their calls yet shot them a text but no response yet

Its been a long time since I've had to chase a shoe. :frown: :smh

I will try and help you. PM me.

Wow jus got an unexpected call from FTA. He asked if I was STILL interested. Wonder if he had folks turnin down pairs...3rd pair tho

hard to buy more than 1-2 at price point being 200+ with taxes, so no point of have 10 raffles won

Last edited:
yea folks will b able to cop leftovers. Resellers not makin money on these unless they have the funds to stash em away for a few years...

Just glad I have a pair of these on lock with no BS or gimmicks. I honestly can chill after these and the Fragment 1s.

Going to have fun beating these and the Bred 1s and Royals

So far ive won 5 pairs... only keeping 2....anybody here who doesnt score come RD imma let en go for retail. My good deed for the year :lol: (All size 10s)

So for my Long Islanders any news on Roosevelt Feild Mall? nike Town ? Foot Locker ? footAction ? champs ??? Anyone know what stores are still calling ?

Back
Top Bottom