Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Are these as widely available as the Carmine's? And which shoe do yall like better. I like these things a lot. People acting like ain't no money to be made on these. That's what yall said about the Carmine's. I made like 300 bucks off carmines in a week.

The point is, stop trying to act all hard.  You're still a teenager, you haven't had real world experiences yet and that stuff will come in time. Listen to your parents because they only want what's best for you.  We all used to be like that, try to act all independent and not listen to the advise given from our elders.  But TRUST me, there's going to be a time when you look back and be like, "damn, I should have listened to what they were saying." Or "Wow, they were right about that."

mean.gif
Pretty much.

typical of you to look at post counts and such. But to claim I don't know anything? Oh well, carry on.

gotta chill sometime,,,they are ONLY shoes,,accessories with a meaning and history behind it,,,dont let it ruin your emotions,the shoes doesnt make you look good(some cats are)it doesnt make you play like the GOAT himself,the truth the matter is we just made him billionaire the last time i checked.

Need opinions from the NTfam. All FLs in my city are doin FCFS. Would you go the usual spot where everyone grabs from that has 64 pairs? Or risk it and go to mall that's isnt as high traffic holding 12 pais? I need to be at least top 3 at this one. I'm leaning low traffic mall about 1.5- 2hrs before opening. Also trying to cop online while in line.

Glad to see people feasting .. Congrats to all!!

These shoes are not that serious if you strike out it's bound to be at least 4 restocks by NDC. Who gonna wear these as soon as they get them? They gonna be on ice for like 7 months

gotta chill sometime,,,they are ONLY shoes,,accessories with a meaning and history behind it,,,dont let it ruin your emotions,the shoes doesnt make you look good(some cats are)it doesnt make you play like the GOAT himself,the truth the matter is we just made him billionaire the last time i checked.

nah b this nt, not get connected and get down with gr raffling. nobody likes it but now its raffling/bots/?

you need luck more than a simple click or walk in

Need opinions from the NTfam. All FLs in my city are doin FCFS. Would you go the usual spot where everyone grabs from that has 64 pairs? Or risk it and go to mall that's isnt as high traffic holding 12 pais? I need to be at least top 3 at this one. I'm leaning low traffic mall about 1.5- 2hrs before opening. Also trying to cop online while in line.

Glad to see people feasting .. Congrats to all!!
Your call.  If it were me I'd go where ever I had a history of successful purchases.  You're in Canada right?  At least you don't have to deal with Black Friday madness.

Back
Top Bottom