Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

what are yall idiots laughing at? if you got something to say say it to my face *****
Let me put this in perspective

ATC links you have to know for JJ to really cook

FNL you have a splash page and a bot isn't going to stop FNL from giving you those pointless "payment declined" charges on your bank

I seen you posting before, skipping school for anticipating a restock , all I'm saying is get your priorities right

It's not that serious , it's just shoes, no need to get emotional over the internet b.

Last edited:
Looks like the best bot on the market I bought today is all set to test on tomorrow releases, let's see how this goes

I'm not an online techie. I'm an old school go to the mall and get the shoes type of guy. Hell I don't even like ordering kicks offline because I even like my footlocker or footaction bag lol. So explain how bots work exactly? I might try one for the Air Jordan "Legend Blue".

1/1. Entered one raffle and got the call from Valley Fair HoH.

Will try online and head over to get my pair early afterwards.

I did 8 raffles in 2 different stores no calls smh 
mean.gif
 these are not going to be as easy to get .

Not to be pocket watching but that's over a stack with 12 pair. What u plan to do with all them........

I know u aginst reselling cause u was going hard on em in the WTL thread.

oh they are all for me

lol pocket watching

but all 9 or more pairs are for me and wont be for sale

i may use a pair or 2 for trade bait though

but regardless all pairs are for me

and yea its over a stack but its not really all that serious but im fortunate enough to have a good job

mind you im buyin knick foams tomorrow

so its a rather expensive week lol thankfully i actually get paid on friday to counter balance it

:x resell reach

The fishing for an "L" is the best one.

Anyway, my villas pickup window is 8-10:30. I'm very curious to see how they're gonna sell 200+ pairs of sneakers in 2.5 hours with Black Friday shoppers also in the store. 2 registers.

these are not going to be "easy" to get...the reason a lot of people won a lot of raffles is likely because they started the raffles a week prior to release for most stores. combine that with people entering an obnoxious amount of raffles (and denying a lot of them because they already have x pairs on lock) and it SEEMS like these will be an easy cop...but i guarantee you every unclaimed pair will be eaten up with the quickness.

the carmine release was nuts ($300+ resell on RD) and those arent as "iconic" or hyped as black infrareds

Back
Top Bottom