Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yes, you were there.  Walking out of the store with the new pair was the thing to do.

Coming to school late or grabbing  a pair during lunch.  The majority of these kids don't remember when jordans didn't release on saturdays.

yessir...back then we had a chance to try em on...walk in front of the shoe mirror in the store...then diddy bop out the store...with the pigeon toe
Many lunch periods were skipped...lol
OGs released on whatever day...
Retros started to release on Wednesdays....back when retro started to pop....

BANG BANG! SP FINALLY WENT THROUGH USING CC!!!!

$184 SHIPPED FOR PAIR #2

I didn't buy them cause of Kanye, but I don't care if that's why anyone else did.
I bought them cause they're my favorite shoe ever...

I agree 100% my first JB purchase all year. I'm just tired of the arguing filling up the thread. Let's help people get theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
man, i have atc like 7 times on FNL. 

I love this madness and drama I have to say. 

What is really cool, is how everyone is helping eachother out on NT. 

Lots of crazy tricks being shared and used by all. 

Great website community! 

Last edited:
have anyone succesfully checked out on SP? I tried like 5 differnt ccs and 2 paypal accounts, either getting error or unable to place order

I got a pair at around 8:40 est, PayPal wouldn't get to the last review page so I used cc and it worked. But I added to wish list and checked out first, try it that way.

Last edited:
been trying to checkout at shoe palace for the last 35 minutes and i keep getting an error. i have 65 emails from them from every failed attempt.

Back
Top Bottom