Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Called FNL, waiting for 11 mins, had my sz, BUT my address/shipping has to be the same, FML
sick.gif
I don't ******* get that man.  That's the dumbest **** ever.

Congrats to everyone that cooked . For those who didn't there's always unclaimed pairs from everyone that lucked out online .

Last edited:
Finishline only allows you to use your WC rewards only linked to your WC account now? couldn't use it on my other WC account.

Call your banks and make sure no fraud protection. Also, address and profile and credit card statement need to match.

I was lucky this morning, got mine and niece's!
so you mean to tell me I have to remove fraud protection from my account to order shoes??? No way!!

I didn't buy them cause of Kanye, but I don't care if that's why anyone else did.
I bought them cause they're my favorite shoe ever...

I agree 100% my first JB purchase all year. I'm just tired of the arguing filling up the thread. Let's help people get theirs.

That's what I couldnt get, we didn't start the argument, just stated a fact about extra hype and then a couple dudes that werent in the know started tryna clown, like don't hate the messenger, it's just the truth of the game.

Got my slice of pizza. These are amazing quality wise. If you haven't seen them you will be impressed. Good luck to all who are on the hunt

Back
Top Bottom