Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

same here, i got the 8am countdown, waited 40 mins and got hit with an error message. reloaded the site, and they were in my cart... had around 30 mins i couldnt get in my cart but finally was able to check out with it.
Yea i could see the bots pretty much eating up everything for the first 30-45 mins, but I just stuck to eas.com and jus kept on adding to cart finally Got through bout 850, checked out before 10. To me id consider that an easy cop considering the SUPER HYPE job Nike did with them.

Ok so I haven't lived in the US for a while and IDK that much about black friday and shipping but friend said that places DO ship on friday. Did anyone get an email saying their stuff was shipped from NDC?

Yea i could see the bots pretty much eating up everything for the first 30-45 mins, but I just stuck to eas.com and jus kept on adding to cart finally Got through bout 850, checked out before 10. To me id consider that an easy cop considering the SUPER HYPE job Nike did with them.
agreed, these shoes look great in person. they did a pretty good job... just need to throw some NA on the back...

For those who already copped, are the infrareds really red and not pink? I have not seen it in person yet.
it's really an opinion your gonna have to make for yourself when u see them in person. It's kind of a chameleon type thing to them, pink when under normal light and red when a flash of light hits them. Cant really explain it. Everybody's eyes are different tho and see different colors and shades differently.

it's really an opinion your gonna have to make for yourself when u see them in person. It's kind of a chameleon type thing to them, pink when under normal light and red when a flash of light hits them. Cant really explain it. Everybody's eyes are different tho and see different colors and shades differently.
yeah, you see what you see, and sometimes, you see what you wanna see... lol

agreed, these shoes look great in person. they did a pretty good job... just need to throw some NA on the back...
Everything looks right on point to me, NA is always a wish today for all retro Js 1-7 in my humble opinion. I do prefer the darker infrared like from the 2000s tho. Not complaining tho. I'm ready to have them in hand.

really? eastbay showed gone in the first five minutes

A lot of dudes are passing because they're too pink, but that's as close as it's going to get to the infrared shade, IMO.

I like how bright and vibrant these Infrared-23s are.  Reminds me of the neon-electric colors that dominated the early 90s.

Footlocker just called me for winning the raffle! If you still need a pair, I would go to the mall and ask.

Yea u jus gotta disregard that, they aint sold out til the tweets start going out. Folks were cookin on eastbay for a while this morning. Think they officially sold out around 11 or 12. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Beastbay always acts glitchy for the first couple hours...
got mine into the cart 20mins in, then waited 20mins to checkout.
They'll be at my door Monday.

Completely stuck out do to failed wi fi any one know of any sites that still have these even at retail +?

I remember the varsity reds up on Eastbay for awhile

the varsity reds were horrible though... the material just didnt look right and got ashy quick and they used the wrong red hence the varsity red... was a bad retro in general but a different colorway too... i was expecting better

How's the quality on these? Passed on these this morning, might cop down the road if quality is decent enough.

Back
Top Bottom