Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Beastbay always acts glitchy for the first couple hours...
got mine into the cart 20mins in, then waited 20mins to checkout.
They'll be at my door Monday.
Yea i learned alot this morning copping online, one thing was my countdown timer kept getting behind and by time 8am struck my timer still had 20-30 secs to go - I believe this to be a result of bots. Early link didn't help at all. Stick to one site. Some other things too.

Last edited:
Was in the air for most of the day so online purchase was gonna be difficult to impossible. My first flight literally started boarding as the countdown was down to seconds.

However, at around 8 pm (central time; just over an hour ago) I arrived at my destination (long *** day) and after some calling, I found out that Finishline had just ONE PAIR left - a size 8. If I was to cop online, I would have bought an 8.5. Anyways, went in to try the 8 and 
smokin.gif

Really lucked out. Dem is some beauties. 

Am I a ******* for unDSing these on release day? Haha

That's how we always used to do it back in the day. Everyone on the block and in school would wear them for the first week or so. Nobody gave a **** about the next person wearing the same shoe cause you were doing it if you or your parents could afford them

damn what store did that? they did you dirty man
The stores that I went to that had a 1pm cutoff time said they were all sold out....I was at at 1:00p,, my brother was at the Skiekh and I was at the Finishline at 12:59

I was curious...it sounds from what I've been able to scan, there have just been too many pages to review all of them, but for those who were able to compare their weekenddrop pairs to those they got on RD, it appears the consensus is that the weekenddrop pairs compared are completely legit correct?

I was curious...it sounds from what I've been able to scan, there have just been too many pages to review all of them, but for those who were able to compare their weekenddrop pairs to those they got on RD, it appears the consensus is that the weekenddrop pairs compared are completely legit correct?
Still haven't gotten help on mine. Those production dates and sticker placements are my only doubts.

The stores that I went to that had a 1pm cutoff time said they were all sold out....I was at at 1:00p,, my brother was at the Skiekh and I was at the Finishline at 12:59

Sheikh was dirty. I won the raffle but I had to wait in line with FCFS people. They actually had a number of unraffled pair which they sold at 8am. Had to wait 1.5 hrs for resellers to choose their pairs before I could pick up mine. So by 1pm everything was likely gone.

really? eastbay showed gone in the first five minutes
I was able to add a 9.5 to cart around 9 CST with ease but then I had to wait 1hr and half to check out so I logged off.... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Easy pass for me as I only find myself wearing 1s, XIs and flyknits these days.... 

Glad to hear that most of you guys were able to cop!!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I remember the varsity reds up on Eastbay for awhile

the varsity reds were horrible though... the material just didnt look right and got ashy quick and they used the wrong red hence the varsity red... was a bad retro in general but a different colorway too... i was expecting better
I like my 2010s. No yellowing despite much wear, barely any creases and that material cleans up well. Also no 3M

Hadn't copped anything since the Sport Blue 6's..Between that time and today FinishLine(FCFS previously) and FootLocker(Monday guarantee tickets on Mondayspreviously) both changed their release policies to raffles handed out the Sunday before the release. I was totally unprepared this week and sure enough ALL pairs went claimed today. Disappointed in myself and pretty dam annoyed seeing all the pairs being sold on local sneaker groups and CL. First release in a few years that I have seriously wanted and missed.  Might need to learn the online ordering game if all else fails in the future.

Congrats to all that got em for the love

Legend Blues or Bust...

Back
Top Bottom