Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Anyone successful at picking up unclaimed pairs today?

The 2010 version...I walked into a local FNL and copped a pair like months after. But buying shoes at that point wasn't like nowadays.

The 2010 version...I walked into a local FNL and copped a pair like months after. But buying shoes at that point wasn't like nowadays.
lol nowadays waking up at 8 AM and waiting an hour in line at nike only to have trouble to checkout is called an "easy cop"

NTNY did me dirty today... I was working from 7-3. I didn't know what time the pick up window was so I called and some chick in customer service told me I could pick up any time. I got there 3:45 and they wouldn't sell em to me cause apparently the pick up window closed at 2pm. I was superpissed. I was arguing with them for a minute then they told me I could call corporate. Anybody out here can help me locate a size 10?

****, that's a tough cop in my opinion, I'd take the 4 hour in line on phone over that anyday. Jus me tho.
no doubt i only camped out once before all night and didnt even get a pair... never again. in 09 i waited in line for one hour for the all mighty space jams and i was 5th in line, damn things done changed since then

Last edited:
I wonder what next years BF release will be. Can't picture them re-releasing the Charcoal VII again
could be Bordeauxs, hadn't seen em since 2011, and we hadn't seen these infrareds since 2010. So that be 4 years for both. Just wishful thinkin. But I'd like to see the Bordeauxs.

Last edited:
This shoe is dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]whoever didn't cop might regret. Infrared on the black is crazy! These are giving the legend blues a run for their money! If you sitting at home and looking at yours right now with the laces loosened up you know what I'm talking about[emoji]128293[/emoji]Churchhh[emoji]128175[/emoji]

24xqmip.jpg

e6r3ix.jpg

Try my best to show the different shades

Yea "cop" as in "buy," or "copped" as in "bought." So in other words "easy buy"
I think people use the term "easy cop" too freely these days.  

Easy cop for me would be to walk into a store on an unplanned day, take a look at what's on the shelves, try them on, think about it for a little bit, pay, and walk out of the store with no issues.

But for launch products these days...? Going around 1-2 weeks before release looking for multiple raffle tickets at different locations during weekdays (or camping for hours just to get a ticket that might get you your size), dealing with corrupt workers who lie through their teeth, having your phone glued to your hip waiting for that call, waking up at 5am (in the west coast) and fight other computers from all over the nation, waiting for hours just to cart your shoe, then wait again to pay... That's not an "easy cop"... it's a battle in a sense: planning out your attacks, strategies, back up plans...

Sure, pay the extra fee for an ATC or bot, but that's just not my thing coming from an "old sneakerhead."  Money not spent on shoes is money for other utilities.

It's become hassle.  Yet we all come back and repeat the process release after release.

Yes. Several.

But philly isn't a sneaker city. It's a reseller city. Sport blue and white infrareds got resellers shook.

This shoe is dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]whoever didn't cop might regret. Infrared on the black is crazy! These are giving the legend blues a run for their money! If you sitting at home and looking at yours right now with the laces loosened up you know what I'm talking about[emoji]128293[/emoji]Churchhh[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Co sign that!

Felt good just walking in and out of HoH in less than 10 minutes.

Didn't feel good forking over $202.42 for a pair of shoes.

But I went forward with the transaction, so I gotta deal with it.

Consider my JB purchases done for a good while.

The shoe does run big, could have worked with a 9.5, BUT, the 10 is actually perfect.

View media item 1280185
My goodness. These things feel like I'm walking on planks. My orthotics fit amazingly and now the shoe feels great.

Why can't they use the same material that's under 'Bron's sigs?

What happened to the goldenboy who guaranteed his early pair was 100 percent authentic?
Pairs have already been compared and turned out to be 100% authentic. People that bought off weekend drop spent a little extra change, got pairs early. Few others were mad at that fact and were proven wrong on the release date. 

Pairs have already been compared and turned out to be 100% authentic. People that bought off weekend drop spent a little extra change, got pairs early. Few others were mad at that fact and were proven wrong on the release date. 
I know a guy who sold 50...no exaggeration, 50 pairs of GMs out his trunk with 1 receipt from FTL. 

I know the dude so we compared and GMs are almost identical. 

$300 a pop, said he paid $120 each thru a wholesaler.

I dont trust it if I didn't get it from Nike, FTL, FA

Last edited:

Were ALL pairs sold from them compared? There has to be a handful of people who bought from Weekend Drop who are not part of this thread and had no idea what dozens of pages on here were about..  There's no telling if 100% of their stock is real if only a small sample of people were asked.  Like many other sites, they can easily mix fake pairs in their real pairs and still get away with it.

Surprisingly FNL was crashing 10 minutes before release but I was able to get to the last checkout screen multiple times without getting cart jacked but since I have an overseas IP now, I can't get through on FNL myself but at least adding to cart helps. But yeah, these shouldn't have been hard to get. I have no idea why eastbay was getting messed up. I tried adding gs sizes and automatically got "this item is sold out and no longer available" and then i got 1 I never seen before "the limit on this item is 0 or more" and it was messed up and I just stopped messing with them all together for this release. That was a lose lose

Back
Top Bottom