Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Can someone explain to me why it is so difficult to obtain a men's size 13.5, and why most stores don't carry it in-store?

Yes, I can explain it. It doesn't exist. Nike phased out sz 13.5 from retro Jordan's a while ago. You can find it I'm some performance shoes, but not retros. It actually said it right on their product page...7-13, 14, 15.

Yes, I can explain it. It doesn't exist. Nike phased out sz 13.5 from retro Jordan's a while ago. You can find it I'm some performance shoes, but not retros. It actually said it right on their product page...7-13, 14, 15.
I guess the most common are 7-13. 14 and 15 are just extras or as u notice they dont have 14.5 or 15.5.. I guess it is too much if they produce those sizes and it would just end up at ross or other thrift stores.

They did a new colorway for Black Friday last year, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. But I think they stick to the script next year and use an OG colorway.
Yea that's why I asked what an Oreo 7 would look like. But hopefully it's one of the black OGs..grey/black charcoals would be much appreciated tho.

People already speculating on next bf release. I mean enjoy this one and this release, there will plenty of time to start a new thread. For the record, idgaf, what JB is retroing next black Friday....................................................yet! LOL

Carmines were available in 13.5 earlier this year. 13.5 is really what I should be wearing, but I only have playoff 11s in that size. Either stuff into a 13 or swim in a 14, oh well.

That's completely false information  ,  Mens size 13.5   still exists  in  Jordan retro shoes  and also like you said Nike performance basketball shoes(not retro).

I bought two 13.5  on this release  ,   you can still find this size on sivasdescalzo right now  !!!!!!

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/store/air-jordan-6-retro-black-infrared-23-black.html

13.5 is just rare  like size 12.5   , it doesn't mean it don't exist !!!

Last edited:
so i got confirmation email at 8 am but its not showing up on my order history..

it got charged to my card though..:stoneface:

FNL..

i know it takes a day or so but im already expecting cancellation.

Last edited:
In the 90's in NYC cats wore their shoes right out the store
Put their old kicks in the box.wear your shoes peeps in my day as well as now I know ,cats were getting killed for jordans

Same here.  Old shoes go into the new box, and new shoes go on my feet.
nthat.gif
Now a days i let the shoes sit for a while cause everyone is rocking them. 

Dude just had to post that pic of those 3s, got me like... We got OG 1s, OG 3s, but still waiting on OG 6s???? Wt$ Someone gotta feel me.. Mini rant over
They'll come. They're just changing one thing at a time.

so i got confirmation email at 8 am but its not showing up on my order history..

it got charged to my card though..:stoneface:

FNL..

i know it takes a day or so but im already expecting cancellation.

Dont sweat it if you got the confirmation email. Half my orders never show up on their site. All todays pairs are shipping from their Indy warehouse not some send to store allocation.

I thought about going to FTA and FTL and 6pm to cop an unclaimed pair but I didn't want to risk it.

Did anyone get unclaimed pairs from FTA or FTL (especially in SoCal)?

Nike cashed out so hard this year with these. Way better than the oreo 5s

Oreo 5s lol. This is actually the first black friday release Ive had to try for. The last and first black friday Jordan I grabbed were last shots. Got em in January from Eastbay on a restock.

Back
Top Bottom