Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

so i got confirmation email at 8 am but its not showing up on my order history..

it got charged to my card though..
indifferent.gif

FNL..

i know it takes a day or so but im already expecting cancellation.
I'm in the same boat man, really hope that my order went through. :frown:

finally finishline is saying my shoes shipped!! now i know im safe, keep checkin on fnl guys, it took me like since 8:30 am till NOW to get my ship confirmed

Last edited:

Yes, I can explain it. It doesn't exist. Nike phased out sz 13.5 from retro Jordan's a while ago. You can find it I'm some performance shoes, but not retros. It actually said it right on their product page...7-13, 14, 15.
That's completely false information  ,  Mens size 13.5   still exists  in  Jordan retro shoes  and also like you said Nike performance basketball shoes(not retro).

I bought two 13.5  on this release  ,   you can still find this size on sivasdescalzo right now  !!!!!!

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/store/air-jordan-6-retro-black-infrared-23-black.html

13.5 is just rare  like size 12.5   , it doesn't mean it don't exist !!!
Europe has far more sizes available than US releases, I commonly buy my girl size 7 mens of retro releases from europe that never release below a size 8 here.

13.5 is very rare here unless we are talking about the biggest of GR releases.

I thought about going to FTA and FTL and 6pm to cop an unclaimed pair but I didn't want to risk it.

Did anyone get unclaimed pairs from FTA or FTL (especially in SoCal)?
I thought about going to SCP but was too lazy and didn't want to fight the mall traffic. I stayed home and watched the Clippers destroy the Rockets. 
nthat.gif

MJ is always round the area now n days ....he was servin up food with tha team at the hive other day giving out turkeys and cooked food. i wanna get these ****** shoes signed by him thats my grail no lie why not lol ...but thats if i had the chance. at launch i went on eastbay and added 12.5 it gave me a 10 min wait and i checkd out...the vault shirt to match was on sale for half off too got em. ...........got that tracking earlier. yesterday i got that 218$ 50 inch tv at wal mart this weekend i feel like a damn champion 

i wanted more slices tho

That's completely false information  ,  Mens size 13.5   still exists  in  Jordan retro shoes  and also like you said Nike performance basketball shoes(not retro).

I bought two 13.5  on this release  ,   you can still find this size on sivasdescalzo right now  !!!!!!

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/store/air-jordan-6-retro-black-infrared-23-black.html

13.5 is just rare  like size 12.5   , it doesn't mean it don't exist !!!View media item 449380

Dat Benz poster doe.

ended up with 3 pairs. would have been 4 if i wasnt passing out this morning waiting on the freaking sites. it's what i set out for 2 for me 1 for the bro so can't complain at all

Picked up a pair from Foot Locker. Was excited to have copped 2 pairs...until i opened the box. Shoe looks like displays that people mess with.  Some areas look a little faded. I'ts not because the nubuck is brushed to another side or anything..Will be getting rid of these
mean.gif
Disappointed

How many people here pay for ATC services? Rumor has it that Nike is going to ban accounts that add to carts from a different IP then the one they are checking out in.

Paid 240 for my pair. Struck out on shiekhs online raffle (only raffle i enter) struck out online this morning... Havent score on a online release since 88 retros 3s. Cant win em all the time.

How many people here pay for ATC services? Rumor has it that Nike is going to ban accounts that add to carts from a different IP then the one they are checking out in.
Not as easy as you think. ATC/Bots aint going nowhere unless they do something extremely drastic. 

good, I hate these atc services.... but I wonder if someone gets in line from their home wifi while logged into their account, then has to leave but logs in to their account from mobile and finds the shoe added to cart and checks out?

Picked up a pair from Foot Locker. Was excited to have copped 2 pairs...until i opened the box. Shoe looks like displays that people mess with.  Some areas look a little faded. I'ts not because the nubuck is brushed to another side or anything..Will be getting rid of these :smh: Disappointed
View media item 1280291View media item 1280296

View media item 1280259

Why didnt you check the shoe before buying?? Just ask them to bring you another one. I made sure to check mine for any major flaws.

I thought about going to FTA and FTL and 6pm to cop an unclaimed pair but I didn't want to risk it.

Did anyone get unclaimed pairs from FTA or FTL (especially in SoCal)?

I just posted earlier that FTL Santa Anita just called me saying I won the raffle lol. I said I didnt need it. I got a sz 12, 12.5 already. So they might still have some.

Back
Top Bottom