Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I got the email confirmation but on FNL when i click on "order history" it doesnt show my order.. should i be worried?
same thing happened to me with footlocker. Called them up and they said the order was fine, the site just keeps screwing around because of the huge traffic.

could be Bordeauxs, hadn't seen em since 2011, and we hadn't seen these infrareds since 2010. So that be 4 years for both. Just wishful thinkin. But I'd like to see the Bordeauxs.

Sign me up already if it's Bordeauxs. My favorite pair of VII's. Hopefully the get the shade of green right when they retro again.

Seeing some JB blunders on this release 
laugh.gif
 saw a pic that has a clean heel (no jumpman air)

I don't think I've seen this before for a production date range but I don't question their authenticity since I bought it from store retailers today, both size 9.5:

Finish Line:

Right = 6/11/14 - 6/27/14 (Not a typo)

Left = 6/11/14 - 6/27/14 (again, not a typo)

Nike Las Vegas

Right = 5/14/14 - 6/17/14

Left = 5/14/14 - 6/17/14

Last edited:
Random stupid survey:

Those with multiple pairs, do you keep the pair on ice with more or less blemishes than the other pair, or do you not care which you wear first as long as you have one pair on ice...?

I keep the perfect pair aside, and wear a flawed pair first. That way if I ever have to liquidate my collection they'll be worth the maximum value.

Just got shipping notice from End. I never regret ordering from them with how fast they ship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom