Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I forgot to add, the black paint on the midsole is really good. Don't have an issue with how the infrared was painted, its fine.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour  

I'm with u on this. The nubuck is cheap and saw bad pairs. I will wait until they get them right...and if they don't, more money saved. Tired of their quality for the price they charge.
Yes it does look cheap.

Last edited:
I'm with u on this. The nubuck is cheap and saw bad pairs. I will wait until they get them right...and if they don't, more money saved. Tired of their quality for the price they charge.
Every GR 6 has been a bit of a disappointment this year. If it ain't been limited this year, quality has been average at best.

08:00  orders shoes
08:01  "has anyone received order confirmation yet?  should I be worried about cancellations?"

09:00  order confirmation received
09:01  "got my order confirmation.  has anyone received shipping confirmation yet?"

10:00  shipping confirmation received
10:01  "does UPS deliver on Saturday?  UPS showing my package hasn't moved in the past minute.  should I be worried?"

Well damn... Lol

These aren't that bad compared to the cardboard sports blue or white infrareds.

The nubuck feels like the 2012 Bred 4s.

well I got em from fnl , and it does say shipped on my account, guess they'll b updated tmrw
Yea your good. UPS got your shoes already from FNL, that's what that "origin scan" means. They just still at the UPS store, they'll ship out tomorrow. Prob in the morning.

Last edited:
Every GR 6 has been a bit of a disappointment this year. If it ain't been limited this year, quality has been average at best.
Yeah I don't see a mass produced shoe getting decent quality standards at the expense of profit. It'll be interesting how the remasters are going to look next year, but its probably more marketing glitz so MJ gets more of our dollars lining his coffers.

Did my order get canceled? On my shipping status it says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."

Value lmao brah i am wearing these till they wear out and throwing them in the trash

This. A quick story...

Upon moving to Raleigh, I only had a few pairs of shoes that I brought with me. I'm on lunch with a few new coworkers one day, and they invite me to play flag football after work.

I was left with the decision of buying some cleats (which I did eventually) or playing in what I already had at the house. What did I have? my 2010 varsity reds... I had worn them quite a bit, so they were becoming my errand go tos. Long story short, it rained during flag football. There was no way that the mud and dirt was coming off that suede. So, I tossed them in the can. I still have the box if someone needs it.

I see the price point as a plus now.

Used to buy every retro that would drop each month but now, at least with Air jordan, it's pretty much 1-2 a year

In the long run, Ive saved more money from buying sneakers bc the prices are so ridiculous now. Im not willing to pay 180+ for every retro i kinda sorta like and im fine with that

Shoes are meant to be worn. I think. So im not gonna sit here and knit pick every crooked thread on them. Im just gonna wear and enjoy them.

Both the pairs I bought were immaculate though lol

Did my order get canceled? On my shipping status it says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."

No. I take it that you are reading this message from UPS' tracking info. Which was in the shipping confirmation email from FNL...which stated that the shoes have been shipped and provided the tracking number as a link to the page that you are reading. If I'm correct, I don't think I need to expound any further.

I guess I'm alone here but I like the nubuck on these. Alot better than the varsity red 6 and black cement 4 imo. Anyone else's pair get a jank lace cover? The button is not centered, so the lace cover leans to the side on mypair. Noticed it when I relaced em to put the lace lock on the bottom.

Because it probably just shipped...it takes hours sometimes a day for a carrier to update. Chill bruh....too many little kids in here acting like they never bought nothing online. It's also a Sunday, dudes need to chill in here with these ridiculous shipping statements.

Back
Top Bottom