Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Dammit man, what I'm saying is to everyone else in the world ALL these ***** are PINK! We're the only ones that need to justify it being Red! If I showed my daughter, she would say "PINK"!
i never really understood it because its a competely different hue than the bulls jersey

Dammit man, what I'm saying is to everyone else in the world ALL these ***** are PINK! We're the only ones that need to justify it being Red! If I showed my daughter, she would say "PINK"!
i get that. but you said infrared of the 90s in general..which naturally would include the OG 6's. my point was that the OG's didn't look as pink as the 2014, thus making the 2014 not a true infrared of the 90s
laugh.gif

Those that are wearing these,

TRUE TO SIZE???

My TTS is 9.5. 

Im held up 10s to some 9.5 AJ3s and they looked really close. Should I keep the 10s, or the 9.5s?

Last edited:

i get that. but you said infrared of the 90s in general..which naturally would include the OG 6's. my point was that the OG's didn't look as pink as the 2014, thus making the 2014 not a true infrared of the 90s
laugh.gif
yea i feel like this pair is a mix of pink/orange/red with more of the pink/orange...the OG red/orange/pink with more red/orange

This question gets asked over and over again. No one's feet are the same, so what may fit true to size to someone - may not be true to size to you.

Best way to find out? Try on a pair.
stores b buggin so hard, its damn near  impossible to try on a shoe without owning it first

i swear i get looked at funny for wanting to see the shoes before i pay, let alone attempt to try them boys on

BTW, regarding material around the ankle bubble. One shoe out of a pair has the matted down look, and the other has the straight nubuck.

Clearly this all depends on how the area is pressed in manufacturing to shape the ankle area. Also, love my shoes, wouldn't cry to the quality police about this lol.

View media item 1283548

Material aside... Does anybody have a pair where the sock liner is not visible?

Back
Top Bottom