Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Managed to get a pair from Kickz here in Munich, Germany. I know the manager and he put aside a 9.5 for me to pick up in-store Friday evening. He told me that they only received total 16 pairs (!). When the shoes went live on their website, it crashed. Once they got the IT problem resolved, they had +2000 orders for the shoes :x Kickz had to tell all those people their orders were cancelled.

Anyways, happy to have one pair - no need to double up. They're on ice until spring.

View media item 1283654
View media item 1283655
View media item 1283656
Peace
F Sharp005

damn 1 of 16 huh bro :lol:

NT LV CONF EMAIL CAME! 
glasses.gif

$208 SHIPPED DOE...
sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang I keep missing out on chances to cop does anyone know of any NTs I could possibly call now? I called NTLV and I was too late

I called up the MOA Nike store, and they had a 11.5..I was tempted to not take them since 11 is my ideal size but I took them because I knew it's not a guaranteed shot to score another pair through a restock for retail...

but shout out to the guy who posted the MOA number..took me over an hour to get on the phone with someone, but it paid off...:nthat:

i swear i get looked at funny for wanting to see the shoes before i pay, let alone attempt to try them boys on
It's been the opposite for me when I go to HOH. They always take out a shoe, unlace it and hand it to me to try on. Then they look surprised when I say "No, it's ok I'll just pay for them now."

really happy to see so many nter's flourish on phone orders via niketown's across the states! 

That's not bad.  Are they charging the tax % in your state or Nevada?  In Vegas tax is 8.1% so they came out to $199.98
Retail + ship= $197.xx +6%FL tax. Taxed me on shipping cost! SOBs....
roll.gif

How do you try a bag on tho :lol:
You obviously have never been bag shopping with a female before.

Unfortunately I have, I dont consider it trying on tho in comparison to shoes. But I get what you meant :lol:

[thread="540677"] [/thread]

Fam, I can't keep up with this thread but you didn't get a pair? :wow:
I came home like 5 minutes before they went live , and  was very intoxicated  so i only copped off of one spot, and crashed out:lol:  well that one spot ended up cancelling on me :smh:   

Size 9.5 right?

View media item 1283606
Just got my pair today in the mail. My pair was flawless. Couple of things worth noting

-the nubuck feels really close to Durabuck
-the color of the infrared is loud in person but isn't a fluorescent pink as some claim
-3m really makes this shoe
-fits true to size

All in all one of the best made GR retros of a OG colorway in a long time. It makes the varsity red 6s look like crap by comparison and I had those. These are better made than the infrared 6 pack version as well

brim info tho bro? :nerd:

I UNDS one of my size 9.5 Black Infrareds today just to get a sense of fit comparison.  I have the 2014 Carmine 6s size 9.5 and I think that the Black Infrareds fit SLIGHTLY more snug than the Carmines.  And when I say slightly, I'm referring to the areas lateral to the pinky toe, and area above the big toe.  I'm a true 9.5, wearing regular cotton Nike no show ankle socks (NOT the dri-fit, NOT elite). So maybe that bumps me up to like a 9.75 haha!

I know the sizing discussion will never end (just like the Infrared topic), but I try to get my true size with every release for peace of mind fit.  I'd rather have my sneakers be loose/slightly loose than too tight.  Slightly loose kicks can easily be managed with thicker (brand new) socks.  My only outlier are my 2012 Playoff 11s which are a size 10 that I got as a gift from my brother.

Last edited:
Since DTLR took down the link to the product page, is it still possible to find the shoe through their website? I'm assuming that the link will just go live whenever they release or they might create a new link altogether. 

For future reference:

Niketowns begin accepting phone orders 48 hours after launch date of a sneaker. Now that means Niketowns should have been accepting phone orders on these yesterday.  NTLA tweeted out last night that they released unclaimed pairs.

Also, NTLV, NTSF both said they were going to re-raffle unclaimed pairs out from the original pool of entries.  So the fact that they are taking orders today (Monday) means that those 2nd raffle winners didn't claim their pairs.  

This 2nd re-raffle I think threw off a lot of people, which is why I think so many people were able to call in today (props though to @hamiltonrh  for leading the charge).

I suggest to those that haven't already, get a twitter account and follow all the NikeTown stores to get updates of what's going on.  Some are more active than others, but they still answer questions about sizing availablites to those who ask.  They will also place hold for you as well.
This is all true.  I have one personal twitter account, and a second dedicated to sneaker stuff.

Thanks all. Reps for everyone that responded.

Just want to make sure that i have my pair locked in like everyone else.

I gave them my cc info, address, and email and i checked my cc account. It shows the charge as pending. The employee said i should be getting some sort of email so i just wondered if everyone else received an email from the niketowns they have ordered from.

-Drew

As a Nike Employee, I can assure they ask you for your email so they can send you a tracking number. I don't think it's for confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom