Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You might have a lot of extra space up front by going 1/2 size up.  Blk Infras fit slightly more sung compared to my other 6s this year.  Probably best analogy is if youre a true 9.5, bought a 10 in the blk infrared, they'll feel like the Carmine 6s in a 9.5 since those run big.

thanks bro..I haven't bought any other 6's this year, but I do have the older 6 releases over the last few years..I think I should be good.

I came home like 5 minutes before they went live , and  was very intoxicated  so i only copped off of one spot, and crashed out:lol:  well that one spot ended up cancelling on me :smh:   

Where you been man? Hamilton was spoon feeding ****** in here with the niketown phone orders all day.

I for sure thought you would have copped by now

My question is why is DTRL restocking shoes that are still out there. 

The Lebrons they are restocking just dropped, and the knicks foams same thing.

IMHO it doesnt make sense to restock them after the release, wait till the weekend before xmas

BRUH!!!  I JUST GOT HOME AND FOUND THIS ON MY PORCH.. THEY MUSTVE MADE A MISTAKE AND SAID THE CANCELLED MY PAIR, BUT REALLY CANCELLED THE GS PAIR CAUSE THERE WAS ONLY THIS OUT THERE.. CRAZY.. FEEL BAD THO THAT THE GS PAIR FOR MY LITTLE CUZ GOT CANCELLED 

You should still be able to find those.

Last edited:
Your welcome

laugh.gif
no but seriously you lucky
crazy!! .. i find it weird tho because the gs size still says expected delivery is  on friday.. 

Last edited:
Just called FNL and had them manually apply a 20 dollar card to both my orders I placed.  Got them from ebay for $2 bucks each LOL.  Total after shipping is 190.13

Now i'm having Pizza with WINGS AND BREADSTICKS. 
pimp.gif

bruh i was legit salty i missed these, and i usually get over a missed release the same day... something about these just has me 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom