Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yep. These top 4 releases are these columbia carmines and sport blue 6 (if maroon 6 drops then its top 5.)

nobody knows all i know is the hunger for these is strong. no concrete info or pics and were already at 70+ pages
Hunger? 
roll.gif
 I see we've moved on from thirst 
laugh.gif

I don't know, they will probably resell for a decent amount. I see a lot of people saying that this is one of the few, if not the only release that they are looking forward to from JB this year. 

It's retail or bust for me though, so I couldn't care less about what these resell for.
lol i was talking avout all the questions that are gonna start fling out.

You're on your own here fam. These look like straight fire to me.
smokin.gif
They look like fire but the quality is of the leather is garbage, at least on the white infra's it is and you know its gonna be the same on these. the leather on the infra23's is nicer in my opinion.

Can someone answer me this? Is the Infrared 23 and TORO Red 6 the same shoe. I'm confused here. I know this is the Infrared 6 thread but I keep seeing that come up in here. I thought the Infrared 23 was a totally new designed shoe not a retro shoe in a different color. Appreciation to anyone shedding light on this for a dude.

Can someone answer me this? Is the Infrared 23 and TORO Red 6 the same shoe. I'm confused here. I know this is the Infrared 6 thread but I keep seeing that come up in here. I thought the Infrared 23 was a totally new designed shoe not a retro shoe in a different color. Appreciation to anyone shedding light on this for a dude.
The infrared 23 and toro red 6 are the same shoe. Some people just call them toro 6s. There has never been a red 6 before. People who probably never seen them in person are the one's calling them the Toro 6's cause in person, these don't look red at all.

Last edited:
Appreciate it @ PlusoneT @ Retro Fiend. Im thinking Im gonna join that thread and find out more info, thought it was a straight up RedRED and I was lol'd at buying a Red shoe. Damn, thanks yall.

Back
Top Bottom