Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm getting these no matter what the material. Next time these come out, they're probably gonna retail for like $250, i'm not paying that :lol: The only thing i was worried about was the infrared shade, and they fixed that this year, so i'm all set.

I'm sorry, but $200 retail and up is where I draw the line. I can't justify that, same reason why I don't buy off resellers.
You have very good points. Personally, i fall victim to these outrageous prices and re-sellers. These shoes have more meaning to me, then just an accessory or something to impress people. These J's represent my childhood and what i grew up on, waking up everyday and trying to emulate MJ. However, i know my limits and i meet my needs first, before these shoes.  

You have very good points. Personally, i fall victim to these outrageous prices and re-sellers. These shoes have more meaning to me, then just an accessory or something to impress people. These J's represent my childhood and what i grew up on, waking up everyday and trying to emulate MJ. However, i know my limits and i meet my needs first, before these shoes.  

If it's in your means, spend what you feel comfortable spending bro. I just know that I've always told myself that i'm done once Jordans hit like 200. I've seen them rise from 130 when I was in middle school to 170 now, and with this apparent $20 increase this holiday, my exit is looking imminent :x It's not even like I can't afford it, it's the principle.

Well it's April 1st! So far SBD already trolled some people but I knew it was coming. Getting ready folks

Does the person said it's like 10' with this years infrared have a source?

He said he saw samples for quite a few '14 releases where a family member works. He's been discreet about where it was, but had a pic posted for a short while showing the sole of this years "Columbia" release for clarification of the color used.

I'm sorry, but $200 retail and up is where I draw the line. I can't justify that, same reason why I don't buy off resellers.

Same here! Although i did buy the new Kobe elite for retail. I would buy off people getting rid of their collection tho, but not resellers jacking up the prices.

Jordan brand got some of you dudes acting like battered and beaten wives :lol: no matter what they do you will be down for it.

200 for some shoes that look like mj himself snorted lines off of :lol:

Thats where you should draw the line

Ill be praying they use that thin nubuck that fades when touched instead of the ashy suede for you dudes. That way you guys dont go walking around like you been kicking powdered donuts all day

I just can't see JB using suede on a Black Friday launch.
Black Friday releases are one of the highest volume releases of the year.
I look for them to use Nubuck or Durabuck (hopefully Durabuck, like the OG).
:nerd:

I just can't see JB using suede on a Black Friday launch.
Black Friday releases are one of the highest volume releases of the year.
I look for them to use Nubuck or Durabuck (hopefully Durabuck, like the OG).
:nerd:

Last years 5's were Ashy, Black Cement 4's in 2012 were ashy, and Metallic V's were ashy on the most recent release. If JB trolls and uses that crap again, it will be any easy pass. No BS.

The only hope is that they made the right decision in releasing the Black/Red VII with the correct materials.

Crossing fingers for Nubuck

Last edited:
Jordan brand got some of you dudes acting like battered and beaten wives
laugh.gif
no matter what they do you will be down for it.

200 for some shoes that look like mj himself snorted lines off of
laugh.gif

Thats where you should draw the line

Ill be praying they use that thin nubuck that fades when touched instead of the ashy suede for you dudes. That way you guys dont go walking around like you been kicking powdered donuts all day
The line is blurred. I'll use myself as an example, so far I've only bought the white infrareds. Only other Jordan shoe I want to buy and will be spending my money on are these black infrareds. If they do indeed increase the price on these to $190, I'll still be on board despite the 2010 like material for the simple reason that it is only my second buy of the year. (170 + 190 = $360). I'd be spending $360 whereas the majority (could even be you) will spend way more than that this year on J's, despite the lack of quality.

So who's really acting like battered and beaten wives?

Not coming at you, I'm just saying the lines are blurred. Especially since almost every release has a downside whether it's an aspect of the shoe that's been changed or just the quality in general so downplaying these black infrareds really doesn't make sense. More like beating a dead horse.
Last years 5's were Ashy, Black Cement 4's in 2013 were ashy, and Metallic V's were ashy on the most recent release. If JB trolls and uses that crap again, it will be any easy pass. No BS.

The only hope is that they made the right decision in releasing the Black/Red VII with the correct materials.

Crossing fingers for Nubuck
You think they'll drop the black/red 7s next year? I hope so along with the hares and bordeaux's, that would be it for me.

SNKRBX says this is a 2014 sample:
Wow, 3M? Where are all the naysayers at? This is gonna be fun.

And honestly, this might be the first time in my life, where I will need a second pair, maybe a third if possible. Cause there is no way in hell the first pair I'm wearing is gonna make it past month 3. I will  wear these things to shower, sleep, whatever, wherever. I know I've said I don't understand the multiple buys cause I don't get the "rock/stock" or "rock/ice" but the fact that I'll be "rock/rock/rock" ... **** got real. (If not an April Fools joke that it is)

And the release date on the site is November 28, 2014.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom