Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

ebay is just horrible, period.

they stack you with fees when you try to sell anything... they are just as bad as the IRS... tax on tax on tax...

Got to take the good with the bad
Ebay fees suck yes, but Craiglists is a waste of time 90% of the time due to scammers and people flaking on you. For my DB8s I had about 12 scammer emails, 2 serious buyers, neither of the 2 showed up to meet when we expected. And dont forget, MUCH more exposure on ebay then any twitter retweet, CL posting, NT posting or FB posting.
Poor resellers, getting the sharp end of the stick. Complaining about fees yet you over charging someone else.

roll.gif

this thread is gold 

YEAH, NDC is weird. 
Sometimes they come together (had this before) and many times different shipments. Guess depends on the sizes and when they are boxed up as well.

That would be a nice surprise! (Fingers crossed) Looks like my 2nd shipment took the same route as my db8's. I got updated shipping on those 4 hrs after it left Orlando, these been sitting on Orlando 24+ hrs according to tracking.

Poor resellers, getting the sharp end of the stick. Complaining about fees yet you over charging someone else.

Poor resellers? I was pointing out the positives of having to pay ebay fees...

Trust me resellers are eating way after the fees are in place trust me... $280 shipped -fees -shipping is still $50 profit per GR Infrared6 they picked up... yep... poor resellers.

Re read posts before you quote people.

All ya'll boys are sleep....

Just copped sixty toasters from BJs....

Gonna flip them in twenty years as OG models for my retirement....

I HAVE AN EXTRA PAIR.. .IF I DONT GET AT LEAST 275-280 ILL KEEP EM UNTIL THEYRE 400 LMAO ... THE HELL WITH THAT

That would be a nice surprise! (Fingers crossed) Looks like my 2nd shipment took the same route as my db8's. I got updated shipping on those 4 hrs after it left Orlando, these been sitting on Orlando 24+ hrs according to tracking.
mad you got the DB.. but got cop!

Yeah, just watch that route closely

I'm pretty sure more than half of those bids on eBay are fake.... Fake accounts with 0 feedback trying to bid up the auctions! $250 is a fair price for these, $230 is a great deal... If you pay anything more than that for these shoes (right now), you're being robbed! 

I just called NikeTown Chicago and they have some in stock (didn't ask for size) since they are not doing phone orders. For those who live near...go go go! (If someone could pick me up a size 10 [emoji]128514[/emoji])
But they have to do phone orders, I need my 6th pair

I just called NikeTown Chicago and they have some in stock (didn't ask for size) since they are not doing phone orders. For those who live near...go go go! (If someone could pick me up a size 10 [emoji]128514[/emoji])
i wonder y not phone orders

I love seeing that "On vehicle for delivery" message in my tracking! My wife's pair today, me and jr's tomorrow.

Ive never ordered multiple pairs from ndc before, they seem to do things a little weird to me. All 3 pairs were on the same order. They split the order, and the first part had tracking first, but the 2nd left the warehouse a day earlier. They took 2 different paths to reach my city, and the one that left a day later will still reach my home 1st. Im happy nonetheless!

Anybody else encounter that from NDC?
A large majority of the men's pairs have to be packaged already, considering how quickly they get shipped out after ordering. 

Back
Top Bottom