Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Runs a bit bigger than I expected smh. I should've sized down a half size from my normal 11.5. Not sure if I'm gonna keep em or what.

Anyone had a case where UPS is sending your order to an old address and you had to change the delivery address? Do you guys know what's the process for this and if they charge you? My 6s are supposed to come in tomorrow.

Anyone had a case where UPS is sending your order to an old address and you had to change the delivery address? Do you guys know what's the process for this and if they charge you? My 6s are supposed to come in tomorrow.

Sign up for ups my choice. You can change the address. If its in the same city or near the charge is 5 or less. If its goin a ways away youll have to pay shipping again.

Yea the intended delivery address is like 40 minutes away but as of right now I can't change the delivery address on the tracking page. Am I supposed to wait when they are out for delivery?

I'm pretty sure more than half of those bids on eBay are fake.... Fake accounts with 0 feedback trying to bid up the auctions! $250 is a fair price for these, $230 is a great deal... If you pay anything more than that for these shoes (right now), you're being robbed! 

How about the people who are getting 280 shipped locally with no shipping or ebay fees, are they fake also? :wink:

Yea the intended delivery address is like 40 minutes away but as of right now I can't change the delivery address on the tracking page. Am I supposed to wait when they are out for delivery?

You need to make an account through ups and then you can change the address after you are signed in

Runs a bit bigger than I expected smh. I should've sized down a half size from my normal 11.5. Not sure if I'm gonna keep em or what.

Some dudes in here were saying they run a bit snug, so I had to settle for a 11.5, even though I wear 11, it is what is though..hope these won't feel like boats lol

Some dudes in here were saying they run a bit snug, so I had to settle for a 11.5, even though I wear 11, it is what is though..hope these won't feel like boats lol
I wear 11.5 in most kicks and 12 in air maxes. I rarely size down. I can fit my hand in behind my heel quite comfortably with these 11.5s smh.

these 9.5s fit me like a boat..smh 
mean.gif

insole in there it is

wow this is pretty crazy, i had footlocker charge my card, on friday and then when i checked this morning the charge was gone and money was back!!! so weird, wonder if they messed up and took it off mine by accident. so looks like i got my infrareds FOR FREE!!!!! I recieved them on monday!

Don't get too excited and run your bill up. That charge will reappear, 100%. This happens all the time, at least to me. Not only with FTL but literally everywhere.

I had a similar thing happen to me, just not with shoes, it was for a restaurant, I even called the bank four seperate times to cross reference my questions/responses I was getting. ALL of them said the money was gonna stay in my account, mind you I even had a chat transcript stating it. 30 days later, the charge came out, and when I called up the bank they denied everything, even saying the chat transcript wasn't helpful...SMH

Good. You owed the restaurant money and tried to defraud them and have the bank help. I hope u nsfed.

Did you read the story? I called the bank tryna straighten it out. THEY told me to not worry about it, what I was mad at is they went back on their word, I was obviously tryna pay.

:lol:
I'm not going to lie kanye does play a small part in why I like them but it's how he dresses with then not just because he wore them.

It's all good, anyone that says Kanye doesn't have influence on something becoming popular is delusional. Might not effect alot of us here directly but does indirectly. Resellers feast on people anytime Kanye walks out wearing something new.

He is the sole reason why I couldn't cop those damn royal 1's.

Walmart did that to me once. Order tires picked them up and put on. A week later they refunded my money. Called walmart and said they couldn't do anything. Got free tires. :smokin

wow this is pretty crazy, i had footlocker charge my card, on friday and then when i checked this morning the charge was gone and money was back!!! so weird, wonder if they messed up and took it off mine by accident. so looks like i got my infrareds FOR FREE!!!!! I recieved them on monday!

Don't get too excited and run your bill up. That charge will reappear, 100%. This happens all the time, at least to me. Not only with FTL but literally everywhere.

I had a similar thing happen to me, just not with shoes, it was for a restaurant, I even called the bank four seperate times to cross reference my questions/responses I was getting. ALL of them said the money was gonna stay in my account, mind you I even had a chat transcript stating it. 30 days later, the charge came out, and when I called up the bank they denied everything, even saying the chat transcript wasn't helpful...SMH

Good. You owed the restaurant money and tried to defraud them and have the bank help. I hope u nsfed.

Did you read the story? I called the bank tryna straighten it out. THEY told me to not worry about it, what I was mad at is they went back on their word, I was obviously tryna pay.

Yeah i read it. Why would you call the bank after the charge came thru and provide them with a transcript saying that there would be no charge? If you were trying to pay, then when the money came out that would be that. Seems like you were trying to make sure you would get a free meal.

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats the verdict Ive seen people say they run .5 big, ive seen some say they run small.

I got 4 pairs but of course missed out on my 9.5. They arrive tomorrow. I was going to try to size swap but I have a 9 and 10

So whats the verdict Ive seen people say they run .5 big, ive seen some say they run small.

I got 4 pairs but of course missed out on my 9.5. They arrive tomorrow. I was going to try to size swap but I have a 9 and 10

No way they run big. I measure an 8.5 on the measuring scale at footlocker, and an 8.5 fits just about right. If anything they are a tad bit tight, but not enough to warrant going up .5 size, unless you have a wide foot. The Sport Blue VI and White/Infrared VI also fit the same as these for me

People, please get your foot measured and see what your true size is.

I think the confusion comes from previous releases where, the shoes the past couple of years run bigger than JBs shoes earlier in the 2000s. That just means the shoes back then ran small.

Last edited:

Yeah i read it. Why would you call the bank after the charge came thru and provide them with a transcript saying that there would be no charge? If you were trying to pay, then when the money came out that would be that. Seems like you were trying to make sure you would get a free meal.

Follow me, I went to the restaurant on Saturday, the charge fell off the account after one week, so I called asking what happened, they said the money couldn't be withdrawn etc etc etc, I said ok, so now what, they said the money would be in. A MONTH later, it randomly came out and I called saying I was told that it wouldn't come out, the bank says "nah nah we would never say that why would we say that"

I said "i have the proof here" and they still denied that some one from their bank would tell me that

That's like you giving your boy $$$, not lending, GIVING, then he says nah it's cool, then demands it a month later, you had the intent to pay him, he ain't want it, then he comes back demanding it, telling you that he never said you didn't have to pay him.

I used to work at a bank, for refenece, so I've seen it all.

i think they are true, i mentioned they may b a lil snug on certain areas of the foot before, i did not mean so snug u need to size up...get the size u always wear I say

Follow me, I went to the restaurant on Saturday, the charge fell off the account after one week, so I called asking what happened, they said the money couldn't be withdrawn etc etc etc, I said ok, so now what, they said the money would be in. A MONTH later, it randomly came out and I called saying I was told that it wouldn't come out, the bank says "nah nah we would never say that why would we say that"

I said "i have the proof here" and they still denied that some one from their bank would tell me that

That's like you giving your boy $$$, not lending, GIVING, then he says nah it's cool, then demands it a month later, you had the intent to pay him, he ain't want it, then he comes back demanding it, telling you that he never said you didn't have to pay him.

I used to work at a bank, for refenece, so I've seen it all.

None of that matters. You owed. You paid. Wheres the problem?

Back
Top Bottom