Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

wow this is pretty crazy, i had footlocker charge my card, on friday and then when i checked this morning the charge was gone and money was back!!! so weird, wonder if they messed up and took it off mine by accident. so looks like i got my infrareds FOR FREE!!!!! I recieved them on monday!

Don't get too excited and run your bill up. That charge will reappear, 100%. This happens all the time, at least to me. Not only with FTL but literally everywhere.

I had a similar thing happen to me, just not with shoes, it was for a restaurant, I even called the bank four seperate times to cross reference my questions/responses I was getting. ALL of them said the money was gonna stay in my account, mind you I even had a chat transcript stating it. 30 days later, the charge came out, and when I called up the bank they denied everything, even saying the chat transcript wasn't helpful...SMH

Good. You owed the restaurant money and tried to defraud them and have the bank help. I hope u nsfed.

Did you read the story? I called the bank tryna straighten it out. THEY told me to not worry about it, what I was mad at is they went back on their word, I was obviously tryna pay.

Yeah i read it. Why would you call the bank after the charge came thru and provide them with a transcript saying that there would be no charge? If you were trying to pay, then when the money came out that would be that. Seems like you were trying to make sure you would get a free meal.

Follow me, I went to the restaurant on Saturday, the charge fell off the account after one week, so I called asking what happened, they said the money couldn't be withdrawn etc etc etc, I said ok, so now what, they said the money would be in. A MONTH later, it randomly came out and I called saying I was told that it wouldn't come out, the bank says "nah nah we would never say that why would we say that"

I said "i have the proof here" and they still denied that some one from their bank would tell me that

That's like you giving your boy $$$, not lending, GIVING, then he says nah it's cool, then demands it a month later, you had the intent to pay him, he ain't want it, then he comes back demanding it, telling you that he never said you didn't have to pay him.

I used to work at a bank, for refenece, so I've seen it all.

None of that matters. You owed. You paid. Wheres the problem?

That at that point I shouldn't have paid off of prinicipal alone.

wow this is pretty crazy, i had footlocker charge my card, on friday and then when i checked this morning the charge was gone and money was back!!! so weird, wonder if they messed up and took it off mine by accident. so looks like i got my infrareds FOR FREE!!!!! I recieved them on monday!

Don't get too excited and run your bill up. That charge will reappear, 100%. This happens all the time, at least to me. Not only with FTL but literally everywhere.

I had a similar thing happen to me, just not with shoes, it was for a restaurant, I even called the bank four seperate times to cross reference my questions/responses I was getting. ALL of them said the money was gonna stay in my account, mind you I even had a chat transcript stating it. 30 days later, the charge came out, and when I called up the bank they denied everything, even saying the chat transcript wasn't helpful...SMH

Good. You owed the restaurant money and tried to defraud them and have the bank help. I hope u nsfed.

Did you read the story? I called the bank tryna straighten it out. THEY told me to not worry about it, what I was mad at is they went back on their word, I was obviously tryna pay.

Yeah i read it. Why would you call the bank after the charge came thru and provide them with a transcript saying that there would be no charge? If you were trying to pay, then when the money came out that would be that. Seems like you were trying to make sure you would get a free meal.

Follow me, I went to the restaurant on Saturday, the charge fell off the account after one week, so I called asking what happened, they said the money couldn't be withdrawn etc etc etc, I said ok, so now what, they said the money would be in. A MONTH later, it randomly came out and I called saying I was told that it wouldn't come out, the bank says "nah nah we would never say that why would we say that"

I said "i have the proof here" and they still denied that some one from their bank would tell me that

That's like you giving your boy $$$, not lending, GIVING, then he says nah it's cool, then demands it a month later, you had the intent to pay him, he ain't want it, then he comes back demanding it, telling you that he never said you didn't have to pay him.

Nah. That would be stealing. You made an agreement to pay with your card. This wasnt your boy u owed money to. Regardless if it came out a month later. You worked at a bank right? Im sure you saw this happen before then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah. That would be stealing. You made an agreement to pay with your card. This wasnt your boy u owed money to. Regardless if it came out a month later. You worked at a bank right? Im sure you saw this happen before then.

Yea exactly I worked at a bank and it would be honored meaning the customer didn't have to pay.

But I'm not about to argue this with you I know what I know about it and it's been dealt with Caleb.

Idk I just think if you are going to spend 185 on a shoe people shouldn't sound this underwhelmed with their pairs. Come on nike. The toe on these bothers me the most. It looks like a damn timberland
mean.gif
Lol, yeah I was not very excited about it, I have seen and I have/had a lot of kicks in my life and especially when I saw the quality, but whatever, I was not expecting anything better anyway. But we all have a choice not to buy, its going to be the last for me, at least for a while. 

Yea exactly I worked at a bank and it would be honored meaning the customer didn't have to pay.

But I'm not about to argue this with you I know what I know about it and it's been dealt with Caleb.

Yeah. You owed...you paid.

I like the varsity red 6's that dropped some time back, but why are dudes expecting a king's ransom for a new pair? lol

Mine came in today. Actually very satisfied with them. My pair is perfect. Shape is good, infrared shade on point. Can't complain.

Sizing size, I went down 1/2 size and they're still pretty big. Def size down

You guys must try your shoes on sitting down.

These fit like every other 12 I've ever purchased from Nike outside of free's

Your feet swell up when it's hotter anyways. 

I'd rather get my size and worst case scenario get some insoles then be touching the toe boxes feeling all comfortable and all. Like "na it's perfect, just gotta clip my toenails real short and wear silk socks is all. I got this, no pb 
nthat.gif
"

To each his own though

lol just ordered a pair off jimmy jazz it's for sure getting cancelled.. If it doesn't do. I'll be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom