Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

and now the re-seller has cancelled my order because he's OOS
indifferent.gif

**** it I'll just save my money -- it wasn't meant to be
how much was dude charging?

Glad to hear you got your pair.

My wishlist pair was canceled. I wonder if I should call again and see if I can get one.

Thanks. Worth a shot. Called NDC and was just nice to the salesperson. Told me I was one of the few that got through. Being pleasant to a customer service representative can go a long way.

Got 2 pairs from WeekendDrop and a pair from Foot Locker and another from Finishline. They all looked the same, all checked out perfect.
Took my pairs to SoleSupremacy for a 2nd opinion on a legit check and they were checked out as legit also.
Enjoy and rock your pairs everyone before they start yellowing due to age...
 Dope... you live in the East Bay? I'm in Fremont. I go to SoleSupremacy too. Small world haha

Lol dudes think the weekendrop sell fakes now.. Man yall are crazy. Smh.

Dont act like god himself owns that place

Anything is possible

Some of the most reputable online independent sellers have taken a fall in the past. Dont make it seems like something like that is out of the question

That kind of thinking gonna make these people start mixing up stock and taking advantage

Oh and one word. "Suppliers"

Warning! "Back in my day" story: Quality issues are not new.  No one would care about scuffs and glue if  one could leisurely  head back to the store whenever you where good n ready and just exchange them.  We all know that's not possible now but Nike isn't going to improve the workmanship because the shoes are sold out and can no longer be exchanged. I remember getting the 88's (in 1988)-or was it the 4's? Anyway, we would hoop in them for weeks then say they were defective and exchange them when the new colorway dropped.  The shoe was on the shelf. No one cared. Such a simpler time.  The quality is not going to improve. Not even with the "Remastered" line.  They're going to be "Remastered"  with excess glue and scuffs. Take it or leave it. (We all know we're going to take it 
wink.gif
 ) Ok....now back to complaining....

Dope... you live in the East Bay? I'm in Fremont. I go to SoleSupremacy too. Small world haha

[emoji]128074[/emoji] Nice Bro! right next to you in Milpitas.

I normally don't do legit checks but I usually go there to do them. I've never bought from WD so I just wanted to be sure so now I know they are legit for future reference.

Yo to the cat who got his order cancelled by the reseller I see a pair on my ig tl for 245 shipped

Last edited:
"Baldwin Park, CA, United States 12/04/2014 11:08 A.M. We've left the package in our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay. / Delivery will be rescheduled."

UPS can eat a bag of *****

Back
Top Bottom