Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Dont act like god himself owns that place

Anything is possible

Some of the most reputable online independent sellers have taken a fall in the past. Dont make it seems like something like that is out of the question

That kind of thinking gonna make these people start mixing up stock and taking advantage

Oh and one word. "Suppliers"
I see your point but the pair I got from WD is authentic as well as everyone else's on NT that bought from there. Move on and let it go.

^^^^ The shoes are legit. Reputable buyer considering damn near perfect at 99.6% with 57,000 plus feedback.

^^^^ The shoes are legit. Reputable buyer considering damn near perfect at 99.6% with 57,000 plus feedback.

Thanks I was the buyer, but the seller owns a pawn shop and I just wanted to make sure that someone didn't go to him trying to sell some fakes. He doesn't really sell any Jordans

I can't even lie I love 6s and these are 1 of my grails but I was really upset when I got my in hand. The infrared if just uhh! Im still gonna keep em and rock em often but I wish JB woulds just did these right and made them true to OG. Woulda paid 250 for a true og colorway with the swoosh lol

I can't even lie I love 6s and these are 1 of my grails but I was really upset when I got my in hand. The infrared if just uhh! Im still gonna keep em and rock em often but I wish JB woulds just did these right and made them true to OG. Woulda paid 250 for a true og colorway with the swoosh lol

Trust me I'm sure the true OG is coming with everything right down to the leather at the heel like the original and probably will be $250 :x :rofl: JB is a money making operation they aren't going to give you what you want right away how else are they going to capitalize on people and make money. Look at Apple no different. I myself got my pair in and lowkey feel kinda way as I have the 2000 pair (repainted long ago) but from when I remember the color to now it's a bit too bright but hey, it is what it is. I can't blame anybody who tries to repaint them to get that OG color.

Last edited:
Got my pair from NDC yesterday. Ordered a pair for my daughter from Eastbay, got it today and they sent the wrong size. Smh

Got my pair from NDC yesterday. Ordered a pair for my daughter from Eastbay, got it today and they sent the wrong size. Smh
Good look getting the right size from Eastbay lol they'll just tell you to return them for refund lol

"U think Nike sent me enough? [emoji]3547363[/emoji] ALL FOR ME" via 23hundred on Instagram

And you wondering why you didn't get a pair.
mean.gif
LOL
you got thousands of dollars worth of sneakers on your floor, but your couch look like the back seat of an old van.

Just got mines from local shoe store in my country. Second pair already on its way. These were my very first Jordan's i owned in '91 

Black Infrared 6's are specie to me. Best looking Jordan shoe period. Just need to get my spizike 6"s & sport blue 6's then i'm done.....for now.

Last edited:
Just popped in here after a long day, and the first thing i see is a call for a "Legit Check" on homey's flooring...
I actually did laugh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom