Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Most dudes just don't know when they first come in, y'all be making fun of them though. Lol, almost as wack as them posting old info. Welcome though @devon97

I don't believe they'd throw actual 3M on these and not the past couple 13 retros

They threw 3m on the flint grey 13s jacket and not the shoes..... who knows what they are thinking when they choose whether or not to use 3m.

we know Jordan Brand still knows what 3M is, if only we knew somebody that knew somebody that could ask the people making these decisions

but on these shoes it's not as critical as on the 13s so I'd be satisfied with something that just gave the effect of being reflective like the flints and breds had.

either way I'm starting to believe that sample pic is legit tho...

Last edited:
we know Jordan Brand still knows what 3M is, if only we knew somebody that knew somebody that could ask the people making these decisions

but on these shoes it's not as critical as on the 13s so I'd be satisfied with something that just gave the effect of being reflective like the flints and breds had.

I'm starting to believe that sample pic is legit...
that would be super clutch if these released with 3M, but i highly doubt it.

All JB's 3M went on the 5lab3 lol. Can't wait for pics to surface.

Think about this though....

Maybe it's a real pic, of the actual shoe. Does everyone always look for a reason to say something can't be what it might be? And the 3M thing for sure makes me giggle a little bit. 

This isn't a brand that is known for giving us retros like we want them...this brand is known for giving us retros with changes and expecting the consumer to settle. The question is, what reason would we have to NOT to be skeptical?

I'm just glad this thread didn't blow up like I thought it would on April Fool's Day
mean.gif
The blow up is inevitable, but it's a little too early right now. When we are approaching the release date, this thread is going to explode.

This isn't a brand that is known for giving us retros like we want them...this brand is known for giving us retros with changes and expecting the consumer to settle. The question is, what reason would we have to NOT to be skeptical?

I know JB doesn't have to give us what we want because things will sellout just about regardless of it but really wants the point of them screwing us?

People pay the price like its nothing so why don't they produce quality retros with price tags to match?

I know JB doesn't have to give us what we want because things will sellout just about regardless of it but really wants the point of them screwing us?

People pay the price like its nothing so why don't they produce quality retros with price tags to match?

Because your profit margins skyrocket wen you save. Even penny's on each shoe for cheaper materials all adds up.

well we have that pic. I'm gonna assume it's legit until I see something else, if it's not it won't be too surprising

well for one thing, when people say stuff like "if JB does this right I'm out the shoe game" Nike knows this, even if it's not 100% true they know if they satisfy their consumers, they will sell less in the long run.

Sadly, I just expect the worst and would be surprised to see otherwise. Hell, in 2000 when they were still making fairly decent retros it was changed up dramatically. Although at this point, even that Nubuck would be a step up in quality. You would hope they would want to make an improvement, but from a business standpoint it's not hard to understand why they keep pumping out poor quality retros. They still sell out in mins/hrs even with hiked prices, why fix it if it's not broken? With the Blk/Infrared seemingly having a larger following, I'd expect this thread to spark all kinds of feelings leading up to release.

well for one thing, when people say stuff like "if JB does this right I'm out the shoe game" Nike knows this, even if it's not 100% true they know if they satisfy their consumers, they will sell less in the long run.

I can't speak for other people,who maybe do have this philosophy.
But for me personally, if JB released high quality retros with proper shape/materials every couple years, then I would buy a pair of Black/Infra VI's and BC IV's every year or two and just beat the hell out of them knowing they are gonna always be available.

Last edited:
The blow up is inevitable, but it's a little too early right now. When we are approaching the release date, this thread is going to explode.

Oh most definitely, on release day a good majority of people who disliked the shoe or said they were going to pass are going to try their hardest to cop, it happens on almost every release. I was just speaking on all the possible messed up photoshopped picture's people could have posted on AFD to mess with people and play with their mind to say the least lol.

I can't speak for other people,who maybe do have this philosophy.
But for me personally, if JB released high quality retros with proper shape/materials every couple years, then I would buy a pair of Black/Infra VI's and BC IV's every year or two and just beat the hell out of them knowing they are gonna always be available.

but watch, I bet next time they retro the flint 13 it has 3M. and everybody gonna be tryna cop em again

Anybody who thinks thats a legit pic is fooling themselves if it was legit we would have had multiple angle pics by them.

Why would anyone say " im gonna believe that pic is real until proven otherwise"? :lol: it should be the otherway around

Jb dont make jordans with detail no more cuz they kno u will all by um anyways. Smart on their part. Dumb on yours.

That black red vi in november could have white gorrila fur used on the upper this time around and they would still sell out lol

Anybody who thinks thats a legit pic is fooling themselves if it was legit we would have had multiple angle pics by them.

Why would anyone say " im gonna believe that pic is real until proven otherwise"? :lol: it should be the otherway around

Jb dont make jordans with detail no more cuz they kno u will all by um anyways. Smart on their part. Dumb on yours.

That black red vi in november could have WHITE GORILLA FUR used on the upper this time around and they would still sell out lol

LMAO, that's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom