Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

man aint nothing happening at Foggy bottom metro!!! i see if you were down Eastover and had to go to southerna ave or anacostia

this is why I never take the metro when picking up from georgetown

I grew up in the city so I know how to handle myself but I dress like a fratboy and look like an easy target and usually hop on the metro from cp so I have my computer and what not so I'd rather just avoid it by driving in. kids lurk like hell so I'd rather just not put myself in a bad situation.

this is why I never take the metro when picking up from georgetown
because some kid got stabbed? youre sounding a lot like a nter which im not gonna name :lol:

no. DC metro is notorious for iphone robbery as well as jacking in general. they know who comes from the local colleges too, it's not hard to pick people out. rather just avoid putting myself in situations where someone's willing to assault me for my stuff.

Ordered 7.5 from Eastbay.
I received it, today.
Eastbay sent me 12.5.
??????
WHAT IS THIS?
THEY ARE OFFERING FULL AMOUNT OF REFUND OR EXCHANGE WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT.

WOW.>:

SIZE 8 GOT CANCLED FROM KICKZ, AND NOW THIS.

WHAT A GREAT MONTH TO END THIS YEAR.

hang in there bud,,good things are coming soon :smokin

no. DC metro is notorious for iphone robbery as well as jacking in general. they know who comes from the local colleges too, it's not hard to pick people out. rather just avoid putting myself in situations where someone's willing to assault me for my stuff.

This sounds awful.

you got thousands of dollars worth of sneakers on your floor, but your couch look like the back seat of an old van.
He was clown making a living off of life torlling and scaming on sneakerplay.com, then he got lucky and let Pusha T and Big Sean hit and I guess became their personal stylist or something. Either way dude is a herb who swears Balmian is the second coming of Jesus' swadling clothes. 
eyes.gif

Question for everyone complaining about the infrared: are you upset because you actually don't like the shade of red and prefer the OG's or do you just want the OG shade because it's the OG shade? Because of its the latter that's pretty petty.

man,,as much as i dont like to HATE people,,seriously,,I REALLY HATE PEOPLE who are SCUMBAG low life piece of S--T.:smokin

thats honestly not even a lot.....

You're right considering the pics i've seen on CL of people reselling in the LA area it isn't a lot.

But i'm gonna bite my tongue on this one, that dude has a lot of riders on here and they're gonna get butthurt. They think he's a god cause he's the first average joe to wear balmain's and louboutins. :smh:

Ordered 7.5 from Eastbay.
I received it, today.
Eastbay sent me 12.5.
??????
WHAT IS THIS?
THEY ARE OFFERING FULL AMOUNT OF REFUND OR EXCHANGE WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT.

WOW.>:

SIZE 8 GOT CANCLED FROM KICKZ, AND NOW THIS.

WHAT A GREAT MONTH TO END THIS YEAR.
that's not cool but hey at least you got a pair that shouldn't be to hard to flip if that's what you wanna do that's why if posible I like to get my sneakers in my hand before I cop so I try to do the raffle/fcfs thing hope it works out for you still got my size 8 hoping to double up when they restock

Last edited:

You're right considering the pics i've seen on CL of people reselling in the LA area it isn't a lot.

But i'm gonna bite my tongue on this one, that dude has a lot of riders on here and they're gonna get butthurt. They think he's a god cause he's the first average joe to wear balmain's and louboutins. :smh:
i know how salty nt'ers can get...bur its not THAT bad hes not planking on them or any of the other lame things i see ppl doing on ig for likes & comments

Geez, what's your definition of a lot?

way more than the 16-17 he has laid out..... & honeslty the leg/back wk to even take a this kinda 5 sec pic is too much imo but still doesnt take away thats its not THAT bad imo

Last edited:
Yeah, I chuckled thinking about the amount of effort put into positioning each open box and the angle he had to be in to actually take the pic.  But I'd say that's a lot of sneakers.

i know how salty nt'ers can get...bur its not THAT bad hes not planking on them or any of the other lame things i see ppl doing on ig for likes & comments
way more than the 16-17 he has laid out..... & honeslty the leg/back wk to even take a this kinda 5 sec pic is too much imo but still doesnt take away thats its not THAT bad imo

Yeah, I chuckled thinking about the amount of effort put into positioning each open box and the angle he had to be in to actually take the pic.  But I'd say that's a lot of sneakers.

I said the same thing and dudes were backing him up cause I "stunt" harder cause I have a centurion card in my avy.

But i'm gonna bite my tongue on this one, that dude has a lot of riders on here and they're gonna get butthurt. They think he's a god cause he's the first average joe to wear balmain's and louboutins.
mean.gif
damn people are so lame these days. I don't even know what balmains are and I don't care if anyone wears that crap. I'm not the least bit impressed by any of that designer stuff I think it's all stupid. I've rarely seen a designer piece I actually liked, wouldn't pay 100 for 99.999999% of it. but he said it's all for him so you're saying 20 pairs for yourself isn't a lot?

One person with like 15+ pairs of the same shoe is not a lot? Maybe I'm getting too old

The thing is that he's obviously reselling them, so in essence not really. If I had 15 rolexes people would say that's a lot, but if I'm a jeweler it's nothing. Using a real world example here.

Back
Top Bottom