Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

One person with like 15+ pairs of the same shoe is not a lot? Maybe I'm getting too old

The thing is that he's obviously reselling them, so in essence not really. If I had 15 rolexes people would say that's a lot, but if I'm a jeweler it's nothing. Using a real world example here.

exactly...great example

One person with like 15+ pairs of the same shoe is not a lot? Maybe I'm getting too old
plot twist: he just took multiple pics of one pair and used the rotate tool in photoshop to fabricate this picture. boom

ummm no... :lol:

Never double up on a shoe but for these I may have to even tho I got Varsity's still ds , can't go wrong with black/red jays!

reselling yes....

to just have od

even if it is just to have over time u end up reselling them later to make room for something or extra money to get something you want more 

i mean keeping them would be crazy they will re-retro then what especially if they shade of color or quality is way better (which is stretch lol)

Last edited:
Praying that the Black/Red 12's will be next year's BF release.
this would be
Anybody Remember this picture? Pretty damn close in my eyes :smh:

View media item 1290369

there's def. some differences. that is for sure 2 different shades of "infrared" and if u wanna get technical they're not THAT close. but the most noticeable difference is the leather. the pair on the left, the leather looks so soft and supple and GENUINE! also the contrast of materials, mainly the heel section vs the rest of the shoe. BIG difference imo between the 2 pairs!

end note...

the pair on the left looks more like the 2010 infrareds as far as the infra hue

Last edited:
the worst part is the toe man. I didn't realize how bad it looked until I watched videos of the black/infrared. glad I didn't double up on  any of the 6s this year.

I knew this thread was gonna turn into a huge infrared debate as soon as more people started getting their pairs in the mail. Guessing the folks that bought them and have a problem with it either thought for some reason these were gonna have a different shade of infrared than the whites or jus hadn't seen the white 6s in person yet. When I first got my white infrared 6s this year I hated them and thought they were kinda pink too but over time the color has grown on me and I don't see it as either red or pink or orange I just see it as infrared. Not saying it's the same as the OGs cause it's not in my humble opinion but it is infrared. Just a lighter shade of it. If u don't like em take them back or sell them. Shoulda done your homework. It happens to the best of us.

Last edited:
I didnt purchase any of the infrared 23 Js that dropped. jB already takes advantage of the consumers they got.
I for one wasnt trying to buy, because by purchasing the infrareds, was like telling JB I was cool with them okie dokie'ing me. All the same those who bought them and are happy ,thats good for them. Spend that money how you like.

Last edited:
R ryanjumpman420 back in thread already..lol. Your on feet pics are nice fam. I didn't have high expectations quality wise for this shoe but honestly I'm surprised. A few flaws but nothing to cry about. When I put these on it honestly took me back to when I was a kid. These shoes got me in a good mood all week, especially what I had to go through to get them.

Infrared is a MADE UP color name by Nike given to a shade of red. It's called Infrared23 for a reason I'm sure because the original was just Infrared and the 2000 was a "Deep Infrared" hence it was darker while the 2010 was the ACTUAL Infrared like the original. This thread has turned into complainers if you don't like the shoes you bought RETURN THEM and let the people who bought them, enjoy them and discuss.
I must have remarked maybe two or three times about the color in hundreds of pages save that ********* AND SCHOOL SOMEBODY ELSE !
I can care less about the color

Last edited:
R ryanjumpman420 back in thread already..lol. Your on feet pics are nice fam. I didn't have high expectations quality wise for this shoe but honestly I'm surprised. A few flaws but nothing to cry about. When I put these on it honestly took me back to when I was a kid. These shoes got me in a good mood all week, especially what I had to go through to get them.
Yea i wasn't expecting much either and I was really impressed by the shoes. I'm very happy with them. But yea i did say I was unsubbing and I did. But just when I got out they pulled me back in lol. This thread has been a trip from the beginning.

mean.gif

YO! SHOEPALACE SENT ME SOME USED & CHERRY PICKED JOINTS! 

does anyone have any release of the infrared air max 90s to compare? pics? just curious 

View media item 1290700
The camera and lighting makes the infrared on the 6s look more pink than it really is. The infrared on the AM90s in person looks more pink than the 6s. But the infrared on the 6s is definitely more vibrant, it pops more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom