Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Really we back on this topic?

All i'll say is that the infrared looks different against different colors - of course white is going to make it look "brighter"

I know people who are passing on the black infrareds because they don't like the bright infrared and I know of more people copping regardless if they hate it or love it just cause they want a pair.
I had a guy send me a pm wanting to buy my varsities after I posted a pic of em. People will go hard for these..

people are so deprived of this color way even the varsity reds go for $300 so it's really funny that people are even complaining about the infrared being too light
Times have certainly changed, varsities were in store for at least a few days around my way. And back then the complaints were about the color being to dark and not true "Infrared."

people are so deprived of this color way even the varsity reds go for $300 so it's really funny that people are even complaining about the infrared being too light
Times have certainly changed, varsities were in store for at least a few days around my way. And back then the complaints were about the color being to dark and not true "Infrared."

Only a few days? They hit a solid number of outlets for $90 and took a couple weeks to dry up. The fact that I always vividly remember **** like that makes it so hard to pay resale on a lot of pairs :lol:

Last edited:
Im not saying I wouldnt cop because I am sure the Infrared color loooks a lot better on the black ones. It was my opinion on the White Infrared and many could agree they didnt like the shade on the Whites. I know the difference between Varsity Red and Infrared, I would cop no matter what. MY Point was I just thought the Infrared was a little brighter than expected. The shoe is clean, don't get me wrong but it was my opinion. I wasn't trolling or anything.Some other people would agree they looked Pinkish

I was just noting for future haters which i know there will be
laugh.gif
and I wasn't knocking your pictures but the dude under you. When pictures are revealed for the blacks, people will be OCD with the colors anyway. Just saying that most people take pictures with their crappy phone quality and add some sorta filter to enhance the colors nowadays. Every picture in the White Infra thread had a difference shade almost. In the end I'm coppin them regardless. Not gonna post a lot of white pictures cause this isnt the thread for that.

Not my pics btw *i dont have an SLR( plan on getting one soon) but i dont go around posting comparisons with my crappy phone neither*.. I saw some SLR comparisons somewhere but I need to find them and I agree these comparisons need to stop.
I was checking last week, and that red on 6's is too bright,  it seems a red/orange misc.

I was checking last week, and that red on 6's is too bright,  it seems a red/orange misc.

Did anyone cared that the jumpman on the left shoe of all five recent cw of the XI is facing the wrong way?

I rest my case.

I ain't gonna lie. As long as the shoe dosnt get completely messed up by changing complete design. As long as the colors are close which I'm pretty sure they will be.

I could care less. I'm insta copping. You dudes complaining are full of ****. We will all be here release day posting pics of the release of the year. Watch!

lmao b, that's EXACTLY what infrared is

dudes consider the 2000s the OG. maybe that's your favorite retro that was called "deep infrared" and closer to red then infrared is. you can look at any air max 90 infrared to see what infrared looks like

and idk how many of you are actually judging this shoe based on holding it in your hand but aside from the initial internet pics the infrared doesn't really look pink or too bright at all imo.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter 2 me WTF the shoe looks like I know the shape will be good just like the Wht/Infras of this year. Don't really care about

the color of the Infrared or InfraPink!.. Just please, please, Por favor dont put that Ashy lint dust collecter material like the 2010s.

Kind of off topic but Finishline is having a restock and Complex just posted it out. Now, I kind of hate when this information is released and released so far ahead. I wish some of these restocks would be completely unannounced and kept secret until it happened. 

Only thing that matters for the 2014 Black/Infrared is the quality of leather.

If JB can not screw us over for once and bring proper durabuck, than the Infrared from the 2014 White/Infrared is gonna look like amazing hot fire, and not a damn person will be talking bout how they gonna pass

nobody is gonna pass like my man said even if it's gorilla fur. the pop of the infrared off the black shoe is gonna be too real for dudes

Why can't it just be "I won't pass"? Why does everyone have to have low standards for what they want from these and a lack of self control? :lol:

**** that "no one is going to pass" ****. I can't speak for anyone else, but if it isn't Durabuck I'll gladly keep my money in my account.

Last edited:
Kind of off topic but Finishline is having a restock and Complex just posted it out. Now, I kind of hate when this information is released and released so far ahead. I wish some of these restocks would be completely unannounced and kept secret until it happened. 

It's bound to happen regardless. If it wasn't Complex then it would have been someone else. The "other" site has mentioned it as well.

Why can't it just be "I won't pass"? Why does everyone have to have low standards for what they want from these and a lack of self control? :lol:

**** that "no one is going to pass" ****. I can't speak for anyone else, but if it isn't Durabuck I'll gladly keep my money in my account.

because most people aren't gonna pass, no matter what. it's not even about low standards, people just really like this colorway and ignoring the varsitiy reds it hasn't been readily available in a long time

also I think the shade of the red is more of an issue then the material for most people. personally the only reason I wouldn't cop is if it was a dark varsity like red again, and I'm probably only saying that cuz I have the lighter version from the pack

Back
Top Bottom