Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

congrats to everyone who got a pair

this release was a mess IMO

i hope the Columbia XI aint like this online.

1hr and 30min in line and i just turned off my laptop. i wasnt waiting any longer

That's how long EB was and I learned from rhe WTKD if you wait that long you can get a pair. Im 2/2 with 1 hour + wait times

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.
cancel that order fam, no one cops that huge size and even if they do it is pretty much under retail everytime

Last edited:
I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.
size 18???????????????
eek.gif

good luck with that one

im pretty sure dudes that wear that size

its an easy cop for them 

I dont see you selling these but hey

its a shot why not you already got them 

you bought a size 18 to try and size swap to a 9.5 or resell for your size? You may as well cancel, anything over size 14 is too specialized and hard to sell its not going to be worth your time honestly

Anyone know how long these take to yellow if I wear them once in 2 weeks? It's been more than 5 years since I copped 6's.

Grabbed one off Beastbay early, and was planning on grabbing another pair from FTL at the same time, but saw the OG Command Forces for $140.
It was a no-brainer, for me.
Nice little Black Friday.
8)

Lmao man I'm dying over here [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].. Please just be trolling,,for your own sake.

Try and find someone to trade.. I'm pretty sure shaq might've struck out and grabbed the only pair 9.5 and is looking for you

Anyone know how long these take to yellow if I wear them once in 2 weeks? It's been more than 5 years since I copped 6's.
Depends. If you wear them everyday they'll yellow in no time. If you want to slow down the process, store these in a well-ventilated place.

Anyone in the South Bay area know about the window for unclaimed pair at Del Amo, Galleria, or Culver City?

I want to call but I feel they're going to lie to me on the phone. :nerd:

1p at del amo. Forget about that though, I just picked my pair up. They had 20 total and only 3 haven't picked up yet.

from true size of 9.5 to a size 18 fam??!?

View media item 1279416

View media item 1279417

Last edited:

srs 

cancel it, it's not worth it imo. unless you can find a guy that has abnormal feet

Last edited:

EPIC FAIL!!!!

you bought a size 18 to try and size swap to a 9.5 or resell for your size? You may as well cancel, anything over size 14 is too specialized and hard to sell its not going to be worth your time honestly

Yea bruh. But it's like I can't revert my money to cold hard cash its online and everything is sold out online. I know about them releasing the unclaimed pairs around 6:00 I think.

Would you think I have a higher chance by just trading it in with one of those stores that sell it early? And hope they accept my pair and give me my size or any size around 9.5 in exchange?

Order ex via FNL on the phone. Anybody get their email confirmations from the phone orders yet? Thanks All....

I didnt wake up at 655 am today to "cop a restock" three months from now...

All good though, ill get mine eventually and wont pay a dime over retail.

Just wait it out before you go to ebay . There's usually random restocks in the weeks after release. Find those twitter accounts that post early links/restocks and turn your notifications on .
Thanks.  Thing is, I'm always working, and can't always get around to it.  Thanks for the tip.
More comparison pics between these and the Whites.
Nice. just a bit too pink. =(

Back
Top Bottom