Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I guarantee 95% of y'all *****in about the color never had an OG pair, let alone saw one. They were a shade darker, but they popped just as much. To tell the truth I like this color better cause its more a Hi-liter neon that was big in the early 90's
i had og's and the color popped but it did not look pink like these

id prefer the color on the og's over anything

Last edited:
You all knew from the white infra reds how bright this infrared was gonna be and still bought them. Move along

Exactly.. I don't understand how people are STILL talking about this when we've had like 10+ infrared jordan releases this year and the same exact sneaker in white.. I understood the complaints the first time when we got the white/infrareds, but now after we already knew what we were getting? wtf lol

Last edited:

no. DC metro is notorious for iphone robbery as well as jacking in general. they know who comes from the local colleges too, it's not hard to pick people out. rather just avoid putting myself in situations where someone's willing to assault me for my stuff.

man,,as much as i dont like to HATE people,,seriously,,I REALLY HATE PEOPLE who are SCUMBAG low life piece of S--T.
smokin.gif
man I hate taking the metro now forreal dude , in the summer I can just rock a plain tee, some shorts and a pair of boat shoes or flyknits and I'm good and not a target. but in the winter I tend to dress up a little more and it makes me super sketched out as a 19 year old compared to when I was 14 riding it by myself. when there are warnings on digital signs to keep your smartphones in your pockets is when you know that it's twisted. but yeah I deff don't mess with criminals that eff up other peoples lives lol

I guarantee 95% of y'all *****in about the color never had an OG pair, let alone saw one. They were a shade darker, but they popped just as much. To tell the truth I like this color better cause its more a Hi-liter neon that was big in the early 90's[/q

What was that? Get your facts straight... Colors not even close
I guarantee 95% of y'all *****in about the color never had an OG pair, let alone saw one. They were a shade darker, but they popped just as much. To tell the truth I like this color better cause its more a Hi-liter neon that was big in the early 90's

View media item 1276975
What was that? Get your facts straight... Colors not even close

I know one fact, Those ain't OG. Who you trying to fool??

Last edited:
Honestly, different strokes for different folks. If I didn't have my 2000s to compare the color to if be happy with these also. Gonna oop my pairs to some nters in need 8)

It's crackin in here, that's how you know these smackin[emoji]128165[/emoji]1 of the hardest releases this year. If you pass on these. You might not say it but you'll regret it. Stay bitter or go cop a pair. Each is own tho...I'm still just excited these dropped. These are undeniably the truth to me imo. Dope[emoji]128137[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️And love bros[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Id love to see some photoshops of a black columbia blue vi.

All this talk of painting the infrared if i had an extra pair id love to make a black/carolina vi

Nike needs to know that sometimes simple can work. No need to throw speckles, patent leather, or other **** on a classic shoe

Back
Top Bottom