Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

For black suede and nubuck a regular eraser and suede brush will remove most marks/scuffs. If its a stain of some type of liquid just use the least amount of soap and water needed.

Do people usually clean their kicks after a wear even if they aren't dirty? Does too much cleaning wash the material away?

Any NYC NTers know if the Jimmy Jazz restock today was for real or just kids sizes? I was thinking of dropping by the two locations on 125th before work. Called to check availability but they don't answer the damn phone.

Are these shoes ok to play basketball in? The black 6's were my all time favorite Jordan's as a kid and so I picked up a pair from Flight Club and want to use them exclusively for indoor basketball. Will these hold up or are they not really good for hard use?

Any NYC NTers know if the Jimmy Jazz restock today was for real or just kids sizes? I was thinking of dropping by the two locations on 125th before work. Called to check availability but they don't answer the damn phone.
go to the house of hoops pop up.  They had a full size run. 

Are these shoes ok to play basketball in? The black 6's were my all time favorite Jordan's as a kid and so I picked up a pair from Flight Club and want to use them exclusively for indoor basketball. Will these hold up or are they not really good for hard use?

Unless you have feet that are used to performing in bricks then I'd stay away from playing ball in these shoes. The VI is not a very comfortable sneaker for long term use, and considering these are not exactly OG like material, you probably could pick up a cheaper alternative to play basketball in...but it's your feet, your shoes..

Unless you have feet that are used to performing in bricks then I'd stay away from playing ball in these shoes. The VI is not a very comfortable sneaker for long term use, and considering these are not exactly OG like material, you probably could pick up a cheaper alternative to play basketball in...but it's your feet, your shoes..
Damn... Well I have been playing in new balance cross trainers for the last 2 years so maybe these will be an upgrade.

How are these quality-wise? Will they hold up or are they going to fall apart after a couple months?

Damn... Well I have been playing in new balance cross trainers for the last 2 years so maybe these will be an upgrade.

How are these quality-wise? Will they hold up or are they going to fall apart after a couple months?
You're better off just buying some ball sneaks with current technology. Retros like the 6 are no good for ball, the quality just doesn't support it.

Just pick up a cheap pair of Nikes or Adidas, your feet will thank you.

You're better off just buying some ball sneaks with current technology. Retros like the 6 are no good for ball, the quality just doesn't support it.

Just pick up a cheap pair of Nikes or Adidas, your feet will thank you.
Questions feel good. Bought a pair of the new CPs for my bro to ball in and he likes them too

My lady was able to cop the Infrared 6 and LB 11s today from Southlake, right before the mall closed. I remember seeing something about a restock but didn't look into where. FTL employee said it was a "silent restock", lol. Checking back in the am to see if anything is left in my size. But my question, did GS sizes not come with 3M?

My lady was able to cop the Infrared 6 and LB 11s today from Southlake, right before the mall closed. I remember seeing something about a restock but didn't look into where. FTL employee said it was a "silent restock", lol. Checking back in the am to see if anything is left in my size. But my question, did GS sizes not come with 3M?

Nah they did the ladies and kids dirty by withholding 3M

Back
Top Bottom