Black/Red XIII *Update*: VMV inc took them down for pre-order. Rumor Spring 2011 Release.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thebeast23

While they are at it, they should just release the OG White/Black colorway as well.

they just dropped wit the 10's but i wouldnt mind seein em again. i need those in my life 

Well yeah, but seeing as they dropped the White/Black 9's again, they might as well do the 13's.
happy.gif
agreed id copped for sure love these colorway

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by bruza

Too early for a re release.  Can't these still be had for reasonable on Ebay?
grin.gif

My first pair of J's back in '98.  Then I bought this retro in '05.
yeah, not to mention on the forums...same with the flints...fairly easy to find and for not too much more than what retail (plus tax) will be for the new retros. That's why I don't understand the hype...people acting like they can't just find a pair online. meh

Do you guys have small feet?  

Nope.  Sz 14 here. 

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by bruza

Too early for a re release.  Can't these still be had for reasonable on Ebay?
grin.gif

My first pair of J's back in '98.  Then I bought this retro in '05.
yeah, not to mention on the forums...same with the flints...fairly easy to find and for not too much more than what retail (plus tax) will be for the new retros. That's why I don't understand the hype...people acting like they can't just find a pair online. meh

Do you guys have small feet?  

Nope.  Sz 14 here. 

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WEAK 3M, IF ANY AT ALL, WILL BE HOW JB DECIDES TO RETRO THIS. STILL MAD ABOUT THE FLINTS. 13'S ARE MY FAVORITE J'S.

You're mad at the quality of the re-retros flints?or the fact that they're coming out, yet again?

FALL BACK SON, FALL WAY BACK. DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I TYPED? I'M MAD THAT IF THEY DECIDE TO RETRO THESE, IT WILL GET THE FLINT 13 TREATMENT OF NO 3M OR WEAK 3M....NOT SURE HOW YOU CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION IN YOUR STATEMENT LOL.

WEAK 3M, IF ANY AT ALL, WILL BE HOW JB DECIDES TO RETRO THIS. STILL MAD ABOUT THE FLINTS. 13'S ARE MY FAVORITE J'S.

You're mad at the quality of the re-retros flints?or the fact that they're coming out, yet again?

FALL BACK SON, FALL WAY BACK. DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I TYPED? I'M MAD THAT IF THEY DECIDE TO RETRO THESE, IT WILL GET THE FLINT 13 TREATMENT OF NO 3M OR WEAK 3M....NOT SURE HOW YOU CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION IN YOUR STATEMENT LOL.

At this point, I'm only wishing this rumor is true so I can buy an '04 pair for cheap, if they get the same treatment as the 2010 flints did.

At this point, I'm only wishing this rumor is true so I can buy an '04 pair for cheap, if they get the same treatment as the 2010 flints did.

Wow I been off the sneaker game since the countdown packs!!! But 2011 looks like I'm coming back to the game!!

Wow I been off the sneaker game since the countdown packs!!! But 2011 looks like I'm coming back to the game!!

Got a krispy pair of the 04 retros , but i need another pair

but they must have 3m no flu game type BS

Got a krispy pair of the 04 retros , but i need another pair

but they must have 3m no flu game type BS

^^here's ur pic:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...3951/t/Playoff-13-s.html

in regards to the black/red 13s, i hope the rumors are true because I will definitely cop at least 1 for myself & 1 for my son.

doesn't matter to me if the 3m exists or not.

keep an eye on the flint 13s on release day. if they fly off shelves, the black/reds most likely will as well.

^^here's ur pic:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...3951/t/Playoff-13-s.html

in regards to the black/red 13s, i hope the rumors are true because I will definitely cop at least 1 for myself & 1 for my son.

doesn't matter to me if the 3m exists or not.

keep an eye on the flint 13s on release day. if they fly off shelves, the black/reds most likely will as well.

Back
Top Bottom