BLAKE AND TAYLOR GRIFFIN UNAPPRECIATION. vol. they look like gorillas

Originally Posted by AlbertoV05

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Yall dudes talkin about not Top 10 in normal drafts... Yall are idiots, point blank...

Blake Griffin is a Top 5 pick in damn near EVERY draft... The only exception that comes to mind is 2004, with Bron, Darko, Melo, Bosh, and Wade... And even in that draft he's coming off the board way before the 10th pick...

Please explain why Blake Griffin is overrated and not a Top 10 pick... I'd LOVE to hear it...
2004 ?................
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
You know exactly what I meant...

Trying to bump your post count over a typo...
indifferent.gif
$$#$!# lame...

While he does look like his face was carved from clay... He's A !!!+!$@ Animal
smh.gif

like Dre said had he come out last yr he still would have been a top 5 pick so to say he isn't atlest 1st or 2nd pick is WATER influenced.
smh.gif

Dudes a beast while being focused on and having to deal with alot of foul play towards him.

Low blow earlier this year

vs OK State the other day dudes were goin out there way to really try to take him out like it was the game plan to really hurt him n get him out the game,itwas happening to much to not to be the game plan by State and I thought Blake handled it well.

Dudes a man against boys right now but lets face it in the L he aint dominating like he does now because everybody in the league at the 3 n 4 is strong he wontbe bodyin dudes doin watever he wants look at Beasley pretty much turned into a midrange shooter sometimes showing handle n finesse.

So Blake work on that mid range game get it on point u gonna need it n as for Taylor not even gettin D League action.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom