Blazers Bandwagon : 13 STRAIGHT - PDX @ UTAH 8pm ET

Everything's just clicking for them. I still doubt they'll make the playoffs. Don't get me wrong, they're a very tough team, but I think they'll just miss out on the playoffs. Next year when Oden makes his debut, it'll be a different story.

Yup, too many good teams in the West.

Being honest, New Orleans, San Antonio, Dallas, Utah, Phoenix, all locks. Then you have Denver, Houston, Lakers, Portland, Golden State, and possibly a lateseason push from the Clippers to round out the West. Just for the sake of narrowing things down, take the Clippers out of the mix, unless Kobe goes down, theLakers probably won't lose too much because they're playing ridiculously well. The Rockets SHOULD make a good push to finish the season and be aplayoff team, if not, then that'd be a very big upset. Then you have Denver with four really good players on their team in Kenyon, Camby, AI, and Melo, Ijust don't see them not making the Playoffs. Then you come to Golden State who will stick around the playoff hunt as long as Baron/Biedrins stay healthyand Jackson stays out of trouble. THEN! you come to Portland? I'm sorry but there's just too much talent in the West this year. Like Paul said, nextyear? Absolutely great chance! This year, not so much.

They been playin great the last couple weeks. And honestly, helpin the Lakers out by beating a bunch of west teams. I tip my cap.

These kids are ridiculous, they just shut out one of the top teams in the West. Chris Paul < Brandon Roy. David West < Lamarcus Aldridge? Jesus.They're making a believer out of me.

Got outrebounded again, but they cut down on turnovers and were able to get more shots up than NO. This team is going to be sick when the frontline is intact.

w00t.

Well I am back on.
happy.gif

^ Its official, Portland is actually a GOOD team again. I have been preaching this for a year, this team is legit. Then we draft Oden, once we actually get himable to play, and we look amazing. I am so pumped about our situation here in the city of Portland finally! I never left, never will!

laugh.gif
i live in portland and dont even know who's on the team
i swear almost every player that the blazer's let go have all went to do good things

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Let's get that Team Blazers sig up and running...whose down?
laugh.gif

lol from a laker fan thats a bit weird,
but sure im down

Originally Posted by G0 PRE

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Let's get that Team Blazers sig up and running...whose down?
laugh.gif

lol from a laker fan thats a bit weird,
but sure im down

Lol i hate the blazers from the past (the Sabonis, pippen, kemp, 'kobe non-stopper') days...but i like what i see from the young blazers today,B.Roy is great. Not a fan of the team, but i am a fan of the team colors...Black and Red are
pimp.gif
...if someone makes a blazers sig and it look clean i might sport it on dayswhere Blazers are playing a pacific division rival of the lakers, especially the suns (
mad.gif
)...
laugh.gif

^ Just noticed your name... you from Eugene?
nah, im from portland

but i go to school at university of arizona
(couldnt bring myself to go to OSU for engineering)

im not gonna lie...im gonna jump in the backwagon cuz i dont have a western conference team...lol
hook it up w/ the sig!!
pimp.gif

another big win tonight against raptors...9 in a row...if we beat denver on friday at home it will be amazing...if they can i can see em winning the next 3-4after than against sub 500 teams...

Another game, another win (yawn)
glasses.gif
I'm gettin a little bored of this . .
wink.gif

I'll be at the game on friday, I'll try to get some interesting pictures or something.

nuggets played alot better than i thought they would...for a sec AI+melo was scarin me with those shots....we cant take these next three games lightly....13lets go

Previous responsibilities prevented me from actually attending this game but what are you gonna do . . . . 10 straight!! That's it, I'm drinking . . .. . some more. I'm headin to the 7-11 down the street to get a SOBE right quick
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

I honestly believe we can make it 13-0... if we continue to play the way we've been playing the sky is the limit.

Nuggs has me scared for a minute, but man... these 4th quarters.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom