Blck annie?

We all know this is a propaganda to make white people hate black people.

Take one of the most beloved characters and make her black.
Watch the hate ensue.
Profit...?

Not srs.

But movies about african kings use white actors. **** is just foul.
They knew zimmerman was going to get off scott free so they made sure everybody seen it. They knew that white guy who killed mike brown was going to get off. They want black people to know where we stand in this world.
Don't bring that in here. Zimmerman was attacked and defended himself. Same with Wilson. You probably didn't read the prosecution evidence documents, or else you'd know that most 'witnesses' were flat out lying to telling lies based on second or third hand information, that dorian johnsons statements in the media were coached by the wilson family, or that he pretty much sold out Michael Brown in interrogation after making him sound like an angel on TV. DJ also left and changed his clothes after the shooting (as suspected) in an attempt to not get recognized by the police. Now tell me why he would do that if they were innocent. Just stop.

Last edited:
This is a travesty, so much disrespect. Can't wait to go see Christian Bale in Exodus though. Russell Crow did a great job as Noah.

Don't bring that in here. Zimmerman was attacked and defended himself. Same with Wilson. You probably didn't read the prosecution evidence documents, or else you'd know that most 'witnesses' were flat out lying to telling lies based on second or third hand information, that dorian johnsons statements in the media were coached by the wilson family, or that he pretty much sold out Michael Brown in interrogation after making him sound like an angel on TV. DJ also left and changed his clothes after the shooting (as suspected) in an attempt to not get recognized by the police. Now tell me why he would do that if they were innocent. Just stop.
You sound like a fool.

Zimmerman stalked that boy. The police even told him to mind his business. For that reason alone he should have seen jailtime.
A grown man shouldn't need a gun to defend himself against a child.

A child that he had no business interacting with in the first place.

You sound like a fool.

Zimmerman stalked that boy. The police even told him to mind his business. For that reason alone he should have seen jailtime.
A grown man shouldn't need a gun to defend himself against a child.
But that didn't excuse Trayvons attack. Zimmermans broken nose, and bleeding head from being slammed on concrete were just fine, right?

Reaching.

She's a fictional orphan ...meaning she can be portrayed by anyone of any color or gender.

It's not remotely the same as a transatlantic slave, Samurai, Shaolin monk, Persian king etc. being portrayed by a White person.

let's change the skin color of all the main characters in future movie reboots, that will show diversity!

liberals :stoneface:

lol @ you being mad.

you're day of being a minority are soon comin', kinfoe...

and I'm certain your tone will change.

A performer's skin color should only be pertinent when culture or ethnicity is crucial to the story. That Ridley Scott film Exodus, I'd understand if you were angry. Michael B Jordan as Genghis Khan, I'd understand if you were angry.

But an orphan kid being adopted isn't race specific, Hollywood parents from Brad and Angelina to Mary Louise Parker and Connie Britton have shown it's reality.

You're reaching breh...

Last edited:
lol @ you being mad.

you're day of being a minority are soon comin', kinfoe...

and I'm certain your tone will change.
I'm mixed, you clown. Fake attempts at showing diversity are a joke regardless of which side they're on, kid.

Annie is based on a white, red headed orphan.

By your logic it would have been racist to not select a white actor, (such as michael fassbender) as Django instead of jamie foxx, simply based on his skin color. Pipe down.

Annie's whiteness doesn't define Annie.

**** this, why was my dude goku white in the movie? Everyone else was Chinese or Japanese but ole boy was white?

Discuss

But that didn't excuse Trayvons attack. Zimmermans broken nose, and bleeding head from being slammed on concrete were just fine, right?

It does. George shouldn't have been following him. Even tho its not against the law to follow someone(which is ******* crazy) he went way too far when he got out the car and comfronted trayvon. This kid doesn't even know this man. For all he knew zimmerman could have been on some sandusky ****.

I garantee you if zimmerman didn't have that pistol he woulda kept it moving. He's a coward.

Annie was a broadway play before a movie.  Those plays have several actors/actresses replacing characters all the time.  Taye Diggs played as Fiyero in Wicked.  

Annie is just another feel good holiday family movie.  Keep it movin.

Let's see how many times little annie gets called an n word in this movie...

**** this, why was my dude goku white in the movie? Everyone else was Chinese or Japanese but ole boy was white?

Discuss
I hate Justin Chatwin, something about him just says **** him up on site, beat the living **** out of him because his face says he deserves it for some reason. I almost stopped watching Shamless because he was in it. He ruined Dragonball, and the whole cast of The Last Airbender ruined it for me too.

But's that's the Japanese problem with inferiority, virtually every manga cartoon has European features. Except for black characters, they always look like grotesque beasts.

I'm mixed, you clown. Fake attempts at showing diversity are a joke regardless of which side they're on, kid.

which side do you identify with? where does your culture lie?

lemme put my clown nose on while you answer. :lol:

We all know this is a propaganda to make white people hate black people.

Take one of the most beloved characters and make her black.
Watch the hate ensue.
Profit...?

Not srs.
Truth.

I did not hate black people until stepping into this thread to learn of a black Annie.

Proabably, but he didn't do anything illegal. Get over it. 
youre right. im being irrational right now. 

all this poor man did was kill a child in cold blood in a situation that could have been completely avoided if had listened to the police. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom