Bloodsport Appreciation post

Fake quote made to bump 2007 thread? That guy isn't even in here lol wtf
Nah, this was from the other movie thread. I want him to watch it and have somewhere to discuss it. The Netflix thread moves so fast that the BloodSport discussion will get lost in the shuffle. The date doesn't matter,it isn't a time sensitive subject.

I never know the difference between blood sport or kick boxer when they are mentioned...anyway.. How awesome was this????

In Short

Kickboxer = Thailand. JCVD avenges brother's paralysis by defeating Tiger Tong Po in a traditional Muy Thai matchup.

Bloodsport = "American" solider goes to Hong Kong to defeat fighters in Mortal Kombat tournament

Damn, it's really that good!
Lol I saw this thread and thought what a coincidence I was just talking about it

Nah, this was from the other movie thread. I want him to watch it and have somewhere to discuss it. The Netflix thread moves so fast that the BloodSport discussion will get lost in the shuffle. The date doesn't matter,it isn't a time sensitive subject.

Gotcha lol nah I was just totally lost

I've seen this movie MANY times lol classic

They don't make movies like this anymore. Based on the real life story of frank dux. The guy owns all types of records in the underground fighting circuits. The real frank dux was in the movie only the strong for a fighting scene.

I remember reading an article about how frank dux made this all up, that he claimed he was part of a secret group higher than NAVy seals. And that even our own government did t even know about it. There was also a paper trail from the trophy he won from the Kumate that lead from a trophy shop miles from his house. The article shows that it was him that purchased the trophies.

http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/bloodsport.php

Last edited:
You cannot take Katana Sword by stealing, it is very special sword, you must earn it.

Tong po from kick boxer came out with van damme in 4 movies with him.
Breakin'

Bloodsport

Kickboxer

Lionheart

His brother

:pimp:

I am sure I have watched all Van Damme movies :lol:. BloodSport was the OG, it is definitely the GOAT.

Similar to Blood Sport, The Quest was pretty legit.

Bolo Yeung Transformation 2017 | From 24 To 71 Years Old - YouTube

Bloodsport (1988): Where Are They Now? - YouTube

One of my favorite movies as a kid. Still watch it every couple years. JCVD is the man. Love all his movies Universal Solider, Time Cop, Sudden Death.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom