Boosie Home

I have never met someone in real life that knew of Lil B, only on NT.

Dudes legitimately tried to explain why they entered a thread just to disagree with the thread topic. :lol: what? Keep it moving.

I have never met someone in real life that knew of Lil B, only on NT.

Dudes legitimately tried to explain why they entered a thread just to disagree with the thread topic. :lol: what? Keep it moving.
I'm not gonna sit here and act like Lil B is the hottest rapper or anything, but if that statement is true then either 1) You don't go out to any 'urban' social settings or 2) you're 30+

Last edited:
Sorry bro im 26 and I legit asked all my friends that are into hip hop and nope.

Also asked my teenage sister who stays watching music videos and vines etc... I had to introduce her to that dude.

Interesting.. this is just my own personal curiosity but are you white/non-black?

Millions of YouTube vid views, and had to give his album away for free like 2 days after releasing it. That's the difference between being internet popular, and actually being known. 2014 J-Kwon numbers.

Last edited:
But everyone knows boosie, whether you like his music or not.

:wow: :lol: @ J kwon numbers

Last edited:
But everyone knows boosie, whether you like his music or not.
michael-scott-what-gif.gif

"Everyone knows Boosie"

"Boosie could sell out MSG"

Some of yall are delusional
laugh.gif

So uhhh, why is this 19 pages? Why is he being compared to lil b? Why is he being compared to BP activists? Where and WHY do most of yall bring these arguments about complete, off topic and most random **** to these threads? It could be a thread on thanksgiving, 10 pages in N's is talking about genocide and property taxes :/

So uhhh, why is this 19 pages? Why is he being compared to lil b? Why is he being compared to BP activists? Where and WHY do most of yall bring these arguments about complete, off topic and most random **** to these threads? It could be a thread on thanksgiving, 10 pages in N's is talking about genocide and property taxes :/
Exactly.

Last edited:
:rofl: QFT

Who said anything about YOU being soft doe?

:lol:

You said a buncha soft ****** dudes attacked the thread.....I was assuming you were talking about everyone who doesn't like Lil Boosie in here. Or is that not a fair assessment? Am I reaching?

Either I'll own it, but boosie still wack.

So you know you engage in *******???

Interesting...

michael-scott-what-gif.gif

"Everyone knows Boosie"
"Boosie could sell out MSG"

Some of yall are delusional :lol:

:lol: I can only speak for myself and the people I know. Im not even a boosie fan so iono about him selling out MSG.

But dudes that enter threads just to post their disapproval of a thread topic are lame.

:lol: I can only speak for myself and the people I know. Im not even a boosie fan so iono about him selling out MSG.

But dudes that enter threads just to post their disapproval of a thread topic are lame.
Lemme fix that for you
But dudes that enter threads just to post their disapproval of a thread topic THAT THE ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH are lame

which is what I think a lot of them in here are doing

Last edited:
Brb deleting all of my posts on topics which I didn't agree with NTers on.

And then I will proceed on getting computers putin'

No, you aren't doing that. Your entering a thread specifically about a certain person and bashing it.

Im a sony/playstation guy. You won't see me in a xbox thread telling folks why their system sucks. You won't see me in an _ women appreciation thread telling them that their women aren't attractive.

Its not like kats asked whether you enjoy boosie or not and why. Let em cook.

Last edited:
son was clearly joking with that MSG comment (i think).  I mean, he said Cowboys Stadium as well

his biggest fans wouldn't even say that...

Back
Top Bottom