Boosie Home

What I'm trying to get at is if an artist is very talented, he usually gets some recognition from a variety of people.
If you like boosie, that's awesome. But, you can't just say he's a good musician and expect everyone to agree with you when most people won't.

You have to accept the fact that he's liked for maybe other things, from people who relate to him.

He's like a LilB, difference being more people have heard of LilB

No.

Oh my bad, its impossible for an NTer to be out of any loop. :rolleyes

25 pages and now yall trying to say irrelevant? :smh:

Last edited:
More people have heard of Lil B than Boosie? Boosie, who has actually had radio singles, whether they were his own, part of a group, or features? Lil B's fanbase is non-existent as soon as you power off your laptop. I can't believe I even entertained that. Miss me with whatever great "influence" Lil B has had on hip hop/rap in the past couple of years, I don't wanna set some C-4 on you stans.

What FACTS are you basing that on bruh .......

tumblr_m5ofpy7zO81qcwic6.gif

Last edited:
this man went & pulled a COMPLEX article....

yea, you have no idea what you are talking about right now

lol from the same list

[h1]Lil B's I'm Gay (I'm Happy)[/h1]

Release Date:  June 29, 2011
Label:  BasedWorld
First-Week Sales:  1,700

[h1]Lil Boosie's Incarcerated[/h1]

Release Date:  September 28, 2010
Label: Asylum, Trill
First-Week Sales:  30,000

Last edited:
For the record, I can't stand LilB.

:lol:

But I do speak facts
You reaching :lol: I know a lot of cats who would be like "Who is lil b" & not miss a beat on a Boosie track.
I don't think you can find many Lil B fans who would say who is Boosie. Especially since his release. Post lil B sales lol

Dudes in here comparing boosie to lil b :lol: the disrespect. Boosie is like the skip to my Lou of rap. The "elitists" don't acknowledge his efforts as legitimate or substantial, however, the people that do like him, recognize him as a legend and respect his abilities.

Lil B is a joke; the Brian Scalabrine of rap. An inside joke gone waaaaaaaaay too far.

As for boosies music, I'm phasing gangster rap out of my life at this point, but back when I use to listen to him there were definitely some gems amidst the nonsense he'd spit. For every 10 drug/murder references, he's mention some sort of situation/hardship that I could relate to and his analysis of how it affected him would be pretty deep.

Boosie has the soul of a slave that's the only way I know to explain it. He can express an unreal amount of struggle turned triumph and how it affected his life.

Dude raps about the struggle like no other.

Last edited:
Just wondering (again), when did Boosie's real fame/career start to hit? Like you guys talk about how he's sell out shows everywhere, so when did that start to happen?

And for the record, even Lil B isn't accepted in the Bay. I think LA folks gave more of a damn about him then up here. The Pack had like a little thing going but when he went solo, no one gave him any love. Same with Kreyshawn.

I will agree also that sales don't make the artist. Even in the Bay, we have legends that probably hardly sold anything sales wise. Like Heiro and Del will always be known here as well respected rappers with a hearty career but I am sure most won't even know or agree with that notion.

^your'e clearly not getting it

Right over your head it went.

roll.gif
me?  Make if plain then g...  I'm mean your facts are cloudy to pardon me for miscontruing the nuances of the "joke" or whatever is over my head

laugh.gif
 bruh aren't you the one that made the comparison

laugh.gif
 bruh aren't you the one that made the comparison
I want what dude is smoking

your'e clearly not getting it

Right over your head it went.

roll.gif
roll.gif
who me?  make it plain then g...

did I miss something?  I'm not being flippant when I ask that either, what'd I miss?

These dudes sound foolish comparing Lil B to Boosie. Dudes just heard Wipe Me Down and think every song of his sounds like that. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom